Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

The fire department couldn't drown the city They didn't even try to wash it clean And what did you think that I was sober? Put me out cause I'm on fucking fire Let It Bleed, by The Used

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Meets Sep 29 2008, 09:32 AM
After a suggestion from (big) Matt, I've finally got round to making a topic about all the meets that have happened through the site. Well hopefully anyway. We don't want people meeting up with other users unless they are one hundred percent sure that the person they are due to meet, are who they say they are. As a precaution however, always make the meeting point that is very-well populated with people. A train station for example, unless it's a very small station of course. Then maybe you should consider meeting somewhere else. Also as Matt has stated, the full details on staying safe are in the T&C's Anyway, now that all the boring stuff is out the way: On to the meets! :D On Monday 22nd September, I met up with (baby) Matt. I had a very nice time I must say. I showed him around the shopping centre, we went to the beach, and I done his hair. Not too sure whether he's been trying it out himself though. Only time, (or himself) will tell I guess :P Oh and he treated us to a lovely meal at Pizza Hut, which was very nice of him I must say. Anyway, I had a lovely time and he's just as I expected. Too tall though :P Anyway, here are some pictures we took :D Photobucket>Photobucket> PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Replies

Emo Pictures - WitherdRose
WitherdRose
Sep 29 2008, 10:38 AM
Awesome i love it
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Sep 29 2008, 11:27 AM
Naomi right? Matt was taking the piss out of me when we met for not knowing your name :P Seems you're quite the popular one. Yet you don't seem to say hi to me for some reason xD
shepardosdemon
Sep 29 2008, 01:07 PM
hehe aww well its okay you two shoud start talking then. and yep I stuck up for your Naomi =P That was a good day deffinatly, lots of fun walking round the pound store, I see the hat picture up there and the happy hippo one yay. And I did like the hair I really did I just cant do it myself and i dont have a comb =( you will have to do it again Tantra it looked great. Hmm well I also met Roxi on sunday the meh 27th or 28th i think. That was also a good day, it was the same in the way that we walked abit then had a nice rest then walked and had a nice rest. I would very much like to meet them both again, although they both have to meet up without me for it to be even. Ahh the funnist bit of meeting Roxi was actuarly meeting her and im sure she will agree. in the end it got to meeting in this bus station so I got there first and sat down then a little later this bus drove past behined some other busses and I thought I saw roxi on it so I was waiting for her to come back and walk past, but se didnt and it all got confusing, then she ended up standing far away and we both didnt know if it was really us so I kinda got up slowly and called her on my phone to see if this girl (beautiful girl) i was looking at was Roxi and it was so I walked over and got a hug Yay Yea bit long but hey you have to read it to find out im saying sorry its long haha,
SomeMorbidKid
Sep 29 2008, 03:26 PM
Aww! Those are great pics :) Oh, I dont know Matt, you belly dancing in Zavvi was pretty funny XD
victhevamp
Sep 29 2008, 04:16 PM
belly dancing in Zavvi?? lol do tell :D wicked pics and glad you all managed to meet ok :D tantra you should write about meeting evie too :D any other meets happened by any other users??
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Sep 30 2008, 12:50 AM
Belly-Dancing? :P If only you weren't shy like that with me XD
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 30 2008, 05:31 AM
Great to see you have done this topic Tantra (only just seen it). Hopefully there will be many more meets and even possibly relationships through soEmo.co.uk in the future. Thanks for also mentioning some safety issues, which are reinforced in the T&Cs I hope that you lot (Tantra, Matt, Roxi and Evie) enjoyed your meets. Hopefully I will have the pleasure of meeting some of you guys. Great pics by the way Tantra and Matt!
SomeMorbidKid
Sep 30 2008, 06:36 AM
I'm not entirely sure why he started doing it... Oh wait, we found a CD of belly dance music XD So i guess it wasn't TOTALLY randomised :P
Emo Pictures - WitherdRose
WitherdRose
Sep 30 2008, 07:05 AM
sorry tantra just don't see why i didn't so hello and Yea i would love to met you all it would be awesomeness :D
shepardosdemon
Sep 30 2008, 08:18 AM
Well yea we found a CD called buddah beats then the belly dancing one and there was crappy music on so the music took me away. I know im sorry tantra im just shy at nature and only not shy sometimes :S
Emo Pictures - HardcoreEmoZex
HardcoreEmoZex
Sep 30 2008, 12:10 PM
anyone want to meet up? in UK Ay?? or mk
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Oct 01 2008, 04:29 AM
No problem Matt, have to keep the users of this site safe! Glad you like the topic and the pictures by the they :D Speaking of Evie I saw her yesterday when we went to see Kill Hannah last night :D
shepardosdemon
Oct 01 2008, 06:05 AM
How did it go? (tantra) i would meet but i dont live near you and im really busy resently :O
SomeMorbidKid
Oct 01 2008, 06:40 AM
When I remembered about Happy Hippos, all the shops were closed :( random
shepardosdemon
Oct 01 2008, 10:41 AM
O yea i remember now, or they werent but we had like 5 minutes to run to the shops and we werent that fast.
SomeMorbidKid
Oct 01 2008, 12:59 PM
I was in no fit state to run anywhere XD Never am
shepardosdemon
Oct 02 2008, 12:35 AM
Im glad you think that because I hate running :S
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Oct 02 2008, 08:28 AM
So do I - it's worse for me! :P
SomeMorbidKid
Oct 02 2008, 08:56 AM
Your asthma? Poor Tantan *hugs* I cant spell! XD
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Oct 02 2008, 09:02 AM
Asthma :P

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More