Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I think I made it a game to play your game, and let myself cry, I buried myself alive on the inside, so I can shut you out, and let you go away for a long time... Buried Myself Alive, by The Used

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Jeff_MCRnutter
wtf do i do? Oct 05 2008, 10:02 AM
ok situation here. 3 lasses have fallen for me. 2 live far away n long distance has never worked for me before. one of these 2 i like lots but i dont wana break overs heart cos i like her too just not as much, but other day she left suicide note addressed to me, i got her found but now im the only thing keepin her goin tbh. then the third who i think is more bout sex n i just dont like in ny other way. then add to that i like 2 lasses but one isnt sure n other doesnt kno. n the 2 i like r best friends too :S im so f***ing confused its untrue

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 05 2008, 01:16 PM
I even had to read this twice as I was confused myself... I'll start with saying long distance hasn't worked for me before either. However, that's not to say it couldn't work for me or you sometime. It's a tough situation and hard as it may be I'd keep talking to the one that left the suicide note for a bit and help her out the best you can. However, still have the other one in mind and hopefully if you still like her the most after a bit go with her. The other one will hopefully be feeling a little better by then, but hearts have to be broken sometimes...nothing you can do. As for the third one, sex isn't the only thing in a relationship... The best and forth option would be to find someone you like as much as your favourite long distance one, but more local. Easier said than done I know. Hope this is of some help, but situations like this are bloody confusing I know from experience!!
Jeff_MCRnutter
Oct 06 2008, 08:13 AM
ok thanks for the advice. looks like things r gona b ok. a new situation arose which is makin the decision a lot easier XD still got to break sum hearts tho. but wot u gona do
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 06 2008, 11:09 AM
Keep us informed then if you want.
Jeff_MCRnutter
Oct 07 2008, 10:58 AM
well one lass i liked but i didnt think liked me does. n ive told all the others as to not lead them on
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 07 2008, 12:39 PM
Oh right. Good to hear then! Bet it was a nice surprise.
Jeff_MCRnutter
Oct 08 2008, 12:48 PM
it was but now im so confused... she is wierd sumtimes. firs day she was just huggin me n even kissed my cheek. then next day she was onmy knee holding my hand. but today she ignored me through dinner at college n then period after we all had free, she was on my knee agen :S
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 09 2008, 03:55 PM
Girls...confusing. Give her a chance anyway see what happens, but if you feel it's going nowhere move on.
Emo Pictures - shallow_believer
shallow_believer
Nov 29 2008, 08:23 AM
that's really scary "suicide thing" is a serious case of law and investigation but try to think about it I don't know what should I suggest or advice

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More