Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You sink your teeth and bite the blood that drains the life inside of me. The Last Sunrise, by Aiden

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Love hurts love sucks loves pain!! Oct 27 2008, 10:29 AM
...your thoughts...

Replies

Oct 27 2008, 03:51 PM
ugh tell me about it >_< I know how you feel...T~T
Emo Pictures - bLoOdStAiN
bLoOdStAiN
Oct 29 2008, 05:11 AM
..yeah..you are totally right!!!love sucks!!..it only brings pain..
Jeff_MCRnutter
Oct 30 2008, 03:45 AM
love does suck the majority of the time... but dont ever give up on it. cos in the end it can truly bring happiness n dont think this is from loved up guy.. my love life is up shit creek without a paddle at the moment. ive fuked up big style n now im single without any sight of gettin out of this bloody mess. but i dont give in.. i keep looking, cos i kno that one day i will find the right one for me. n then my life will have meaning agen
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 30 2008, 05:38 PM
Good attitude ^ I have felt awful a number of times but have always been happy again with a bit of effort.
victhevamp
Nov 01 2008, 07:51 PM
love can suck and really hurt if your with the wrong person and you know that but dont want to admit it, but when your with the right person its the best feeling in the world, other times you need to work to make it special, it all depends really, but dont ever give up, theres no better feeling than being in love :D
PlasticDoll
Nov 09 2008, 11:02 AM
dont even make meh start crying ahha. love is hell on earth, i donno why we bother its like asking a truck driver to drive over our hearts
Emo Pictures - Scared-Ust
Scared-Ust
Nov 10 2008, 08:47 PM
YEAH!your live is a lie!!haha..its juz a joke.. u rite,sometimes luv can be suck..but for me luv is anywhere,not everyone the same,rite? luv needs sacrifice. for me,if my parents not agree with my choices,i just let it go..
MiZZCRAZi
Nov 13 2008, 05:55 PM
love can hurt and cuz alot of pain but its all worth it if u found the right person! and even thou love hurts ppl its also da most greatest feeling in da world =D
tearyeyed
Nov 26 2008, 11:19 AM
...a little advice, when you're in love you become selfish. why? because you love someone a little bit more and you love yourself a little bit less. thats why its selfish.
selfhater
Nov 26 2008, 01:03 PM
love is a brilliant thing, it can make almost any situation improve, ive just come out of a long relationship. and i still love my ex. but i know it will get easier in time. and im sure that i will find someone for me. thing is there is no one here really. and although im not restricted to just emos i wld prefer an emo chick.
Dec 12 2008, 12:08 PM
same because if you love you love someone then they just break you heart and make you cry and slit
xxburymysoulxx
Dec 20 2008, 11:59 AM
i don't know if i'm wrong or not but i believe that there's no love no god but all the pain since we're born think about it!!
Emo Pictures - Erin
Erin
Dec 21 2008, 08:30 AM
i dnt know. I think love is an adventure, its a game. I mean, u play it right and u play it well then ur happy. If u get it wrong and lose then it sucks. but u can allways play it again when the time is right. xx
Dec 29 2008, 07:20 PM
The world sucks...
Emo Pictures - gloomymurder
gloomymurder
Jan 02 2009, 08:21 PM

love isnt all about pain and sorrow..its the strongest thing we can have with us

but sadly its often misinterpreted by people..its true that most people dont understand love but when they do its the most beautifulĀ feelingĀ  imaginable.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More