Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You told me think about well I did, now I don't wanna feel a thing anymore. I'm tired of begging for the the things that I want, I'm over sleeping like a dog on the floor. King For A Day, by Pierce The Veil Ft. Kellin Quinn

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

MiZZCRAZi
CHEATiNG?? Oct 29 2008, 01:55 PM
DO U CONSIDER SOMEONE CHEATING IF THEY HUG ANOTHER GUY/GIRL??

Replies

happy-emoness
Oct 29 2008, 02:45 PM
hell no sorry but a hug is a sign of hello or somthing like that its not cheating at all in my opinion
Oct 29 2008, 03:46 PM
nope not at all
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 29 2008, 05:05 PM
I feel almost everyone will say no including myself. However what your thinking when you hug is a totally different matter!
MiZZCRAZi
Oct 29 2008, 05:46 PM
i know i dun consider hugging another person cheating but my best friends bf got so pissed off and mad wen he saw her hug this guy and he was all like jealous and mad 4 no reason so i wanted to know ppls opinion if hugging is considered cheating personly i dun think so!
Jeff_MCRnutter
Oct 30 2008, 03:46 AM
lol i would b screwed i hug EVERYONE i mean i say hello to sum1 im meetin for the first time with a hug lol ^^
MiZZCRAZi
Oct 30 2008, 02:56 PM
hahah i know me to lol i hug about 10 ppl a day lol
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 30 2008, 05:39 PM
I hear of many girls saying they've been cheated on numerous times and still take them back. Surely there is a limit even if you are 'in love'?
victhevamp
Nov 01 2008, 07:49 PM
a hug? nar thats going a bit over the top, spose cheater is different to different people i guess, but both of the people in the relationship needs to know the rules matt hmmm i spose it varies from person to person and what exactly they did when they cheated and who with of course :S
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 02 2008, 10:43 AM
When I referred to cheating above I meant anything sexual.
victhevamp
Nov 02 2008, 11:52 AM
hmmm i suppose it depends on the suituation what would everyone else do?
happy-emoness
Nov 02 2008, 02:33 PM
well a hug is a gesture of friendship except back in the old days it used to be like as bad as making out with some one or worse i hug people all the time and well its nothing bad its just a lot of fun :D also if it was in a sexual way or if the guy new that the other guy was a freat of some type then that might of made them jelous in that way and a bit scared of loosing there special person. so yah my opinion after a really bad weeek
Nov 03 2008, 09:14 AM
i agree with happy emoness ^ hugging is a nice friendly thing people do but i know the same with my ex he would go around all my good friends and say do you mind not hugging my gf so i said your getting a bit OTT protctive and he walked away so practicly he dumped himself but yea hugging is somethig that makes people feel good xx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 04 2008, 03:06 AM
As I have said before hugging is perfectly acceptable, but it's whether or not your thinking about kissing them, etc as well. I bet quite a few people are like that..
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Dec 12 2008, 01:25 PM
ummmmmmmmm no not really i hug all my mates xxxxx

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More