Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

He said Will you defeat them, your demons, and all the non-believers Welcome To The Black Parade, by My Chemical Romance

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Xxemo-kittenxX
Xxemo-kittenxX
i need help with make up ideas Nov 05 2008, 10:18 AM
ok im not much of a girly girl and am not that pritty as you can tell if you look at the 1 photo of me on here so i need some help with ideas on how i should do my make up so plz plz plz help me

Replies

Emo Pictures - WitherdRose
WitherdRose
Nov 08 2008, 06:45 AM
your not ugly nd ho wi hav mine would suit you. Liquid eyeliner bottom nd top; thick nd flicks Matt colour on the lips but quite nude not in ur face. No foundation just powder just like ur colour nd no blush
Xxemo-kittenxX
Nov 10 2008, 10:07 AM
thanks ill try that allthough im not that good with liquid eyeliner
WitherdRose
Nov 10 2008, 11:25 AM
i live in it thats why you start small nd get bigger
Xxemo-kittenxX
Nov 11 2008, 10:07 AM
kk ^^ thanks hey you're friends with aaron right? do you have any idea why he deleted his account? i'm just asking cause he was one of the few people who talked to me on here
WitherdRose
Nov 11 2008, 01:54 PM
Yeah well def put some piccys up missy nd i have no idea truthfully; didn't even relise he had :/
Emo Pictures - shallow_believer
shallow_believer
Dec 11 2008, 07:20 PM
well you should wear a natural color that you find on some cosmetic stores it's pretty much expensive but it's worth the price or just focus on your eyeshadow colors it will still the ppls attention.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More