Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

She's starin' and the mood is right Music's blarin' and the ladies are lookin' nice.I'm lookin' good and you know it too.So tell me why should I fuck with you? Ho Fo Sho, by Brokencyde

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Shaniqi
Twilight Nov 16 2008, 05:25 PM
ok whose going to see it in theaters November 10 !yea! can't wait to see jacob aka taylor lautner

Replies

Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Dec 24 2008, 02:09 AM
i really want to see it the book is really good;) but i have to say the main guy in it is not that hot!!!! but the girl is qiute pretty;)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 15 2009, 10:57 AM
Finally I decided to give the Twilight movie a shot and sadly as expected one word to describe it would be unforgettable It's not awful, but it could have been a lot better starting with the actors..
LipsOfDeceit
Oct 15 2009, 01:33 PM
I know the acting is bad and the books aren't that greatly written.
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Oct 16 2009, 12:47 AM
have fun
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Oct 20 2009, 03:02 AM
i cant wait i love the books so much and the films aint that bad either i cant wait i seen an edward hoddy the other day i was tempted to rob it off this girl lol
Emo Pictures - sullen_gnome
sullen_gnome
Oct 21 2009, 10:27 PM
me!! im gonna see it even though im alone.. it would be fun! i already read the 2 first book, so i already know what would happen in new moon..haha just want to see how they made the book.. :) here in philippines, its november.. so gonna watch it!!haha
Emo Pictures - Scissorhands
Scissorhands
Oct 24 2009, 07:54 PM
the books were amazing, sadly the movie so far has just put the true fans & book to SHAME. but i will so also be there to see it.. ..
LittleBadBlackKitty
Nov 05 2009, 06:55 AM
I keep hearing all sorts of different U.K. release dates for New Moon, damn getting confusing! lol I read on the official movie site, that it's gonna be out over here in the U.K. on November 20th?? really hope that is the case and not January! lol
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Nov 10 2009, 01:10 AM
yes in the uk its showin on the 29th of november i have a massive group of people comin with me to see it!!!!!!
LittleBadBlackKitty
Nov 10 2009, 04:51 AM
Damn really?! you would have thought that the official site would have the most accurate and up to date info, hmmm....oh well guess we'll just have to wait and see! Sometimes London and other parts of the U.K. have a different release date, I dunno! lol

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More