Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I will tell your story if you die I will tell your story and keep your love the best I can I will tell them to the children if we have some, if we have some But I've always felt a feeling we would die young Some die young Some die young Some die young, by Laleh

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - AcousticVaila
AcousticVaila
Why is there no one for me? Nov 21 2008, 03:55 PM
Why is there no nice emo's around where you live? D: they're always so far away.... it'd be nice to meet someone, but it's complicated

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 22 2008, 10:18 AM
There are quite a few nearish me, but not actually in my town.
selfhater
Nov 22 2008, 11:16 AM
well ive just been dumped lol north wales, 21 male, any takers ha
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 23 2008, 09:51 AM
Do you see many 'emo' people around your area? Not been to Wales for years!!
Emo Pictures - shallow_believer
shallow_believer
Nov 29 2008, 08:19 AM
just try and try until you found that right person for you and your too young you can find so many out here and out there
Emo Pictures - Emo_kitty
Emo_kitty
Dec 11 2008, 09:27 AM
dont worry, that right person will come along someday^^ same here not so mant sweet emo guys at my area too...
selfhater
Dec 11 2008, 09:37 AM
"Do you see many 'emo' people around your area? Not been to Wales for years!!" yer lol one my ex gf. hahaha. there are some but it would be really odd for me to hang with 13 year olds, and there arent that many of them . in the city there are some, but i dont really go there much.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 11 2008, 04:47 PM
Yea the average age of people into the emo scene seems to be pretty young!!
selfhater
Dec 12 2008, 12:01 AM
yer its arse. i went to see the automatic, not a a great emo band, but it was local. anyways i was like the oldest person there, except some of the kids brought their parents lol. it was graet tho, no tall people to stand intfront of me hahaha

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More