Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Maybe we're meant to loose the ones we love but I'll fight for you 'til then. Million Dollar Houses, by Pierce The Veil

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

selfhater
a song i wrote just now Nov 22 2008, 04:14 PM
the glint of the blade is appealing to me to feel its sting would make me happy you came like a tidal wave and put me on ur crest now ive come tumbling down and want eternal rest chorus sitting here just a broken boy through with me now im in the trash something you used just like a toy i wont be here much longer now fuck you you stupid cow you tore my heart like a ragdoll hurt every single feeling now im gna end it all through catastrophic bleeding chorus sitting here just a broken boy through with me now im in the trash something you used like a toy i wont be here much longer now fuck you you stupid cow your a bitch nothing else a bitch burn in hell a bitch you hurt me deep your nothing more than a pathetic creep lights are getting dim not much time is left chorus sitting here just a broken boy through with me now im in the trash something you used like a toy i wont be here much longer now fuck you you stupid cow bloods dripping onto the wooden floor life fading ever more you did this no one else i hope your proud of yourself hope you've got what you wanted all my heart is what i gave i trusted you and now i feel betrayed just dont visit my grave

Replies

Emo Pictures - alexGORE
alexGORE
Nov 24 2008, 12:53 PM
very angry! >.< but its awesome :D
selfhater
Nov 24 2008, 01:00 PM
thx. lol if i could play my guitar really well id be in the charts lol
Emo Pictures - naira666
naira666
Nov 25 2008, 09:16 AM
fuckin hell!!! thats awesome!!! really deep but kewl and sad!!! i love it
Emo Pictures - rawrrsauce
rawrrsauce
Dec 01 2008, 09:26 AM
i think there could be a better word for the last line in the chorus, "you stupid cow" to me it just doesnt fit in with the song. but the songs awesomness. i like how deep it is, and how much meaning it has.
selfhater
Dec 01 2008, 01:34 PM
thx dude. i'll try and get some guitar together for it. and post it on here somehow.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More