Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Punk rock tried to kill the metal, ha ha ha ha ha ha, they were struck down, to the ground The Metal, by Tenacious D

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - AcousticVaila
AcousticVaila
Visual Kei? Nov 22 2008, 05:23 PM
For those of who don't know (although I doubt you're all unaware), Visual kei is a japanese fashion, mainly sported by musicians. Personally, I think the hair has a link. It was afterall influenced by our styles, although VK is older than emo: goth miya Pictures, Images and Photos Uruha Pictures, Images and Photos Kai Pictures, Images and Photos Saga Pictures, Images and Photos Hizumi Pictures, Images and Photos Vidoll Pictures, Images and Photos Hiko [Danger Gang] Pictures, Images and Photos Shiyuu & Hibiki Pictures, Images and Photos

Replies

Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Nov 23 2008, 06:04 AM
:D! Officially love you now xD Just for the pictures alone :D ^-^ <3
Emo Pictures - WitherdRose
WitherdRose
Nov 23 2008, 07:23 AM
same I love it i mean wowwie me want it, christmas list: Visual Kei
AcousticVaila
Nov 23 2008, 11:47 AM
Well, I first got into it over a year ago and my first thought was 'wow, it's like...a cross between emo and male models' I love VK hair *w*
mali
Nov 23 2008, 10:19 PM
I like VK and oshare kei as well. :) wonderful pictures
victhevamp
Nov 27 2008, 08:35 AM
ooo i like this style never knew much about it tho, is it just guys who dress like it or girls too?
AcousticVaila
Nov 30 2008, 09:46 AM
Guys and girls, though it's mosty boys. But the female VK population is growing :3
Emo Pictures - Luka_Pierrot
Luka_Pierrot
Aug 11 2009, 10:21 AM
hmm, although i don't dress like this very often, i have fun styling my hair as well as other people's hair after the things i see in the V.K. magazines like Cure and SHOXX. ^w^ i fail at makeup though... >.<;;
Emo Pictures - InkxCore
InkxCore
Aug 12 2009, 06:30 AM
Whee Kai Also yeah I agree, although they were probably more an reaction to the punk and goth ^^ But there's still some emo to their hair, which personally I think is uber cool ^^
Emo Pictures - DeadxStar
DeadxStar
Aug 12 2009, 06:59 AM
Their hair is okay, but they scare the shit out of me. Just upmarket trannies.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 12 2009, 10:32 AM
^ haha love the description.
Emo Pictures - DeadxStar
DeadxStar
Aug 13 2009, 01:12 AM
XD Guess I have a low tolerance for them... my best friend just goes on and on about these frickin ladyboys, her walls are plastered with them... it's got to the point where she won't eat supernoodles, she goes all the way into town to the oriental supermarket and buys 'authentic' ones. I mean, seriously!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More