Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Thinking back and wondering why Im such a fool for loving you. Your Biggest Fan, by NeverShoutNever

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

selfhater
heart break Nov 26 2008, 08:04 AM
cold and dark im the only one who feels it your not with me and now i feel shit being lonely sends shivers down my spine why can't you just be mine you broke my heart and left me alone i didnt know i could become so undone im standing here rains pouring over me i think we have a chance, can it be Chorus i saw you walking with your new man i tried to be strong but i just ran i couldn't bear seeing you taken more and more my heart keeps breaking i fell so far i wrote this in the air i never knew that you didnt care i jumped from the window so selfishly no more i want to be me Chorus i saw you walking with your new man i tried to be strong but i just ran i couldn't bear seeing you taken more and more my heart keeps breaking lying in my box the worms wrigling through my head would you ever guess that i would be dead did i make the front page because of my age or was it the note i clutched in my hand dear kate i love you so much i miss little things like your touch i saw you walking with your new man i couldnt take it so i just ran im writing this now tears on my face i'll meet you in heaven i'll meet you in space. Chorus i saw you walking with your new man i tried to be strong but i just ran i couldn't bear seeing you taken more and more my heart keeps breaking

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More