Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Everybody needs to cry or needs to spit. Every sweet tooth needs just a little hit. Every beauty needs to go out with an idiot. How can you stand next to the truth and not see it? Oh, a change of heart comes slow. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonigh, by U2

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
I can see your boxers... Dec 01 2008, 11:52 AM
Do girls like guys with trousers/jeans really low down? it's funny watching them pull them up all the time :D That brings me onto another thought... there are a number of things annoying about the emo style for some people. 1. You have to flick/move your hair 2. Your hair never stays in place 3. You have to adjust your jeans/belt Think of any others?

Replies

Emo Pictures - BurningRainbow
BurningRainbow
Jan 26 2009, 02:31 PM
hmm i don't mind a bit of boxers showing especially if they are cool ones :) my bf wears his jeans like that always has done always will, except when he is round my house i make him pull them up a bit cos my parents don't really wanna see it!! I always wind him about it too though, like when they do get ridiculously low that he can no longer move, and call him penguin boy so he sorts himself out, the funniest thing is though if you ask guys why they do it...they rarely come out with it and say cos "i like it" or "i want to flash my boxer covered(hopefully!) ass to the world" they say its cos their belts too big that the jeans fall down or other crazy excuses!!! haha then if you suggest buying a new belt they brush it off with "yeah yeah next time we are in town" or "the belt the next size down is too small im that awkward inbetweeny size"!!! they may aswell come out with it and admit to being a bit of a poser with a desire to exhibit what they got in public :P next they will all be taking up flashing or volunteering themselves for naked life drawing at art schools!! and i occasionaly wear two belts altho often one cool one will do :) but more than two can look a bit clashy xx
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 26 2009, 04:29 PM
5 Jamie wow! What colours were they?

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More