Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

To the love, I left my conscience pressed Between the pages of the Bible in the drawer "What did it ever do for me" I say (I say, I say, I say) It never calls me when I'm down Love never wanted me But I took it anyway Put your ear to the speaker An XO, by Fall Out Boy

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

selfhater
Ya know what really grinds my gears! Dec 04 2008, 10:54 PM
similar to the thing on family guy.. but please dont mention chavs, unless something unusual has wound u up about them. i'll get us started Ya know what really grinds my gears? busses. grrrr they just wind me up. its like when i used to smoke when i was in college. i would wait for busses all the time. and if they were late i would think sod it im havin a fag, no sooner is my lighter back in my pocket, but what comes around the corner? you guessed it. the bus. and they never seem to fit around my schedule, its either get the bus that gets you where u need to go 45 mins earlier than you need to get there, or the next bus which will get u there 15 mins late. grr now.. follow on children.

Replies

SomeMorbidKid
Dec 22 2008, 01:26 AM
Yes... my nan XD Everytime she comes over she critisizes and never stops moaning about anything!
Emo Pictures - LoveLikeCyanide
LoveLikeCyanide
Dec 22 2008, 11:36 AM
Right now, what really gets on my nerves is pregnancy!!! I hate it, I hate having SPD with it, turning over in bed or getting in and out of bed is really really painful, walking even short distance is painful :( I hate that I have to get out of bed at least 4 times a night to go to the loo cos of the baby putting pressure on my bladder I hate that I feel tired all the time, yet when I go to bed, I just lie awake cos guess what? I'm an insomniac I hate having to go to the doctors or hospital alot just to be asked embarrasing questions and have my tummy poked and prodded (which does hurt), and get poked with needles for them to take blood. I hate knowing that when the baby is born, my life as I know it will be over, no more lie ins for at least 10 years, no more parties,no more staying over at friends' houses, I won't get hardly any dates cuz guys and girls just are not interested in girls with kids >.> I can't fit into most of my clothes anymore People I don't even know come upto me in the street and touch my bump (which I'm really uncomfortable about as I don't like people touching me unless I know and trust them) they ask personal questions, and make remarks about me being fat (WHICH I AM NOT!!!) and some people just give me dirty looks or point at me or make comments about me being young gah since when was it any ones business?? so I'm young, doesn't mean I'm illegal or that I will be a bad mum Wow I've ranted long enough...sorry :P
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 22 2008, 04:17 PM
Rant away that's what it's here for and I certainly think you deserve to rant from the sounds of it. However, your life won't be over when the baby is born. It'll obviously be different, but you will still be able to go out and enjoy yourself sometimes. Family or friends should be able to help you out and babysit maybe. Finally, I won't lie some guys steer away from girls with a baby, but some don't. I know a few for a start...
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Dec 31 2008, 07:56 AM
hum what annoys me oh my mate she thinks the world revoles around her if you are not talkin bout her and what she has done let;y she will sabotage your conversation thebn she will talk bout nothingness i really dont like her sometimes
selfhater
Dec 31 2008, 08:03 AM
friends can be really annoying sometimes. what grinds my gears, with one of my mates, is he will try to base a conversation on a family guy quote.. now dont get me wrong i love family guy, im watching it now.. but in the pub with my mates. id rather talk about different stuff
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 01 2009, 04:57 PM
People that quote tv/films excessively in conversation annoy me.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More