Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Things not what they used to be Missing one inside of me Deathly lost, this can't be real Cannot stand this hell I feel Fade To Black, by Metallica

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - just_another_emo_kid
just_another_emo_kid
Im Not Stabbing You, Im Just Pushing You With My Knife Dec 09 2008, 07:54 AM
You wont let go. Each word is a crushing blow. Your eyes kill my inner being. Lets start the show. You wont let go of me. Each word you spit is a killing strike. Your presents murders me. I cant see, lies replace blood. Each hole is another reminder. I cant stand, im drowning in a pool of tears. Each blow begins to hinder. Raise the curtain on the murder scene. The audience doesnt think its obscene. All the things youve done, theyve seen. Its too late now, you fucked up. Your life is over, your time is up. Close the curtain as the audience applauses. this would be a more screamo/technical song...

Replies

selfhater
Dec 09 2008, 08:12 AM
i like it!. could do with some spell checking. but that isnt really important. nice one!
just_another_emo_kid
Dec 10 2008, 07:37 AM
yah... i know... im not a good speller man... thnx for the comment.
selfhater
Dec 10 2008, 01:03 PM
yer the spelling isnt the important thing imo, i like the words XD
just_another_emo_kid
Dec 11 2008, 07:08 AM
im hoping to actually put this out into a real song... my problem is, we lack a few items to do it. i need a mic amp, one of my guitarists need a chord, we need a drummer especially. other thatn that, were ready.
selfhater
Dec 12 2008, 12:05 AM
when u say ur guitarist needs a chord, what u mean? he can't play or has no clothes, or needs a lead to go to the amp lool
just_another_emo_kid
Dec 12 2008, 07:26 AM
what? no... i meant he needs a chord for his guitar to hook to the amp. lol needs clothes? wtf man? XD
selfhater
Dec 12 2008, 07:52 AM
lol chords, clothes.. never heard that? lool ebay have sum cheap ones. but u should check ur local store and get some quality ones, might cos a bit more but they will last .
Emo Pictures - prince_j
prince_j
Dec 15 2008, 01:20 AM
i liked.it ^^
just_another_emo_kid
Dec 15 2008, 07:35 AM
thats the problem with stores in marion, everything dies in about a week or two. Music and Sound is one of many horrible places to get equipment in this screwed up town i live in. and thnx to prince_j

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More