Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I haven't loved myself, Just watching friends online Look like they need some help. I never wanted to be thinking this loud. I never asked about the when, why or how. Blonde, by Waterparks

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - just_another_emo_kid
just_another_emo_kid
Tired of Having A Thorn in my Side (An Oath to Rid of You) Dec 10 2008, 07:46 AM
Its still there. That thorn in my side. After 1 year, Ive yet to pluck it out. This thorn has a face, get out of my head. You arent anything but a pain in my head. If I stay with you, Ill end up dead. I promise you, Ill rid of you. I will get away from you. Ive sought out your lies. They were the tip of the problem. For 1 year, Ive bought everything you said. Youre nothing more that a thorn in my side, this is an oath to rid of you. Please I beg of you. Please just leave. Ill believe you when im dead. You arent anything but a pain in my head. If i stay with you, ill end up dead. I promise you, Ill rid of you. I will get away from you. Im tired of having a thorn in my side. yet another set of lyrics from me.... enjoy, rate and cheers... XD

Replies

selfhater
Dec 10 2008, 01:04 PM
ur dark. XD
just_another_emo_kid
Dec 11 2008, 07:07 AM
yup... i know... its all good though. lol XD
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 11 2008, 04:34 PM
More great lyrics. I'd love to see a video of someone's lyrics on here performed.
just_another_emo_kid
Dec 12 2008, 07:27 AM
thatd be just friggin' kick ass... just another goal to add to my list..... whats been up with you man?

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More