Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Everything i Loved,Become Everything I lost. It Never Ends, by Bring Me The Horizon

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Emo Pictures - just_another_emo_kid
just_another_emo_kid
Is Breaking Benjamin Emo or Not????? Dec 12 2008, 07:30 AM
well... are they? ive heard two albums from them. one sounds metal. the other sounds like metal and emo mix. im a bit confused.

Replies

CHRIS_POPCORE
Dec 12 2008, 08:34 AM
NOT.
Emo Pictures - prince_j
prince_j
Dec 15 2008, 09:22 PM
well. as far as i know. their not, cause a friend of mine is currently so addicted to it. and he told me that it's a metal band. ^^
Emo Pictures - James
James
Dec 16 2008, 07:39 PM
They aren't emo in the least to be honest.
Emo Pictures - just_another_emo_kid
just_another_emo_kid
Dec 17 2008, 08:14 AM
well.... thatd be three against the band... id have to agree after carefull listening.... they are NOT emo.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 19 2008, 04:27 PM
I know no one really likes putting bands in a certain genre, but if they aren't emo what would you say they are then, and why?
Emo Pictures - James
James
Dec 20 2008, 01:13 PM
They're simply Alternative Rock, or Alternative Metal. Maybe a little like Post Grunge. Though, I dunno.. It seems so many people classify the "emo" genre as everything from posthardcore, to hardcore, to screamo, to rock, to pop punk, to indie, to types of alternative rock, to acoustic.. (Which are all separate musical genres on their own..) Makes me start to think "emo" isn't really a music genre anymore, but more just a simple category of music that emos are stereotyped to listen to.
victhevamp
Jan 09 2009, 02:51 PM
^^ you could be right...
fallinkid
Jan 21 2009, 11:49 AM
LOL what is not emo these days hahah. i have some kids here they say are emo but they are RBD fans pfuuu. They say that RBD have some great emo lyrics. wtf. hahah
Emo Pictures - RiLeY
RiLeY
Jan 24 2009, 01:27 AM
Who cares ther fuckin awesome anyway

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More