Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Take that step be stronger that's how you recover Citylights, by Lit Like Vegas

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

why does eveyone not understand emo's? Dec 12 2008, 01:00 PM
like when we cry like when we slit when do our emo stuff they just laugh tell me why think they understand us

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 14 2008, 09:52 AM
No one can really understand you besides yourself. Plus emo's can appear very deep and confusing to some people.
xxburymysoulxx
Dec 21 2008, 02:38 AM
as i know, not only emos do slit, cry and trying to commit suicide for the depression they get. . . i dunno. slit is kinda sickness, but cry is just natural thing. i do cry too even it's irrational or nothing could lead me to but i just can't control, or maybe i need a doctor. xD
xxburymysoulxx
Dec 21 2008, 02:45 AM
oh, i've lost the point lol well, they said that we annoy them and some of us do scratch their skins with the way we express our depression and our action i used to be slapped once, some chavs asked me if i'm emo or not but i said nothing and they hit me in my face
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Dec 31 2008, 07:49 AM
oh i see people dot understand emos cos they dont want to they would rather take the piss out of us than try to understand.
Emo Pictures - scotty-boi
scotty-boi
Dec 31 2008, 10:58 AM
as xXeMoRaCeRXx has said the only person who knows you is you , and for others to put theirself in our shoes is a far stretch from their 'ordinary' ways personally i have not cut myself but i do cry because it feels good to let it out. as for people understanding us the level of emotion we display or feel it too deep for them to understand so they just call us weird because they cant comprehend us.
LadyEmo
Jan 06 2009, 06:27 AM

People is generally stupid!They don't understand (or they don't want to understand!) that evereyone of us has FREEDOM: FREEDOM TO BE!!!People which hit you haven't the right to breathe,on my opinion!They have only fear of something they will never understand.I feel pity for them!For example, I've a direct experience too:I'm from north-east of Italy,well here you can find about 30 emos (but not so originally dressed like people in uk,usa...), cause you can't absolutely go out dressed like an emo.People stop in the street to observe you if you are a little bit different from the mass!I can't go out how I would like to,two years ago my hairdresser colored one piece of my hair of pink...well people started looking at me with a face i can't describe you!Believe me,you are mory lucky then us in Italy.I love my town,but italian culture sucks!

xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 06 2009, 04:16 PM
Oh right well said and I didn't know that about Italian culture.
LadyEmo
Jan 07 2009, 05:50 AM

Believe me,i live in a country where you have to hide what you are really inside.People is full of hypocrisy!I always say to my parents that I was born in the wrong country...I hate this way of thinkin,nobody can't judge me and I can't judge anybody!Right?!I'd like to know how is the life of an Emo in the other countries...I think it's quite different...someone can explain me how really is?Thank you guys!xxxkissesxxx

hope you understand my english... :-p

xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 08 2009, 05:22 PM
Your English is fine and here in the UK we can dress/go out how we like. However we still get some looks and even abuse. It happens anywhere when people are a bit different to the so-called norm.
Emo Pictures - emo_to_the_end
emo_to_the_end
Jan 12 2009, 12:06 AM
noone ever understands me so i think it goes for a lot of us so yeah just tell them does anyone ever understand you
Emo Pictures - XMaybe_Youl_Undrstnd
XMaybe_Youl_Undrstnd
Jan 12 2009, 11:59 AM
People see different as scary. They dont know how to deal with us because we are different from them.
OuToFWhack007
Feb 10 2009, 09:43 AM
I'm not sure how it is for everyone else who define themselves as emo but for me it's ok. I am not afraid to show the designs i make on my arm. At first a few people were surprised and some annoying but they all got over it. I'm sad to say that my mom was worried but now she is accepting. The annoying one got me pissed off for saying stuff like.

"Do you and your family get together and cut yourselves"
"Do you want to hang out and and cut ourselves as group"

but like i said no one cares anymore
so life is just like everybody elses

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More