Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I never had the chance to thank you, for ripping out my heart Hate Me, by Five Finger Death Punch

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - alexGORE
alexGORE
ahh Dec 14 2008, 12:41 PM
i have realised my mum and sister and dad all are nosey so and sos so i have deleted everything i typed because i'd rather not have them read this , D: or I could delete my internet history hmm

Replies

Emo Pictures - alexGORE
alexGORE
Dec 14 2008, 12:41 PM
god that was longer than i thought :| xD
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 14 2008, 01:11 PM
If things are as bad as you say have you tried talking to friends? If not what about organisations such as ChildLine? Calls are free and confidential and won't even show on a phone bill.
selfhater
Dec 14 2008, 02:55 PM
hey.. dont worry if your post takes 5 fucking pages, if it takes a million to get it off your chest, thats what it takes and it will be read. if i was you i would get out. your dad seems ok, go and live with him. then you can think about getting the proper help for your mother and sis because it sounds like they definately need it. if you need to speak to anyone as matt said there is childline, theres also the samaritans. the samaritans have an e-mail service if you are worried about ur mum checking the phone bill etc.. if you want to talk to someone on here, i will gladly listen to you. i dont know if i can help. but problem shared and all that. remember that you have done nothing wrong. so dont ever think that any of this is your fault. its hard when you are the bottom, but the only way is up (cant believe i said that ha) so think of the positive and with the help of the people on here you can get through this. you arent alone! gaz x
Emo Pictures - alexGORE
alexGORE
Dec 14 2008, 03:41 PM
doodooodoooo deleted what i typed again D: sorry D: delete this topic if you want its kinda useless xD
selfhater
Dec 14 2008, 04:16 PM
i dont know what else to suggest, but i do think things will only get better if u get proffessional help. it might make things worse for a bit. but when things are sortedf it'll b worth it.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 14 2008, 04:29 PM
Hey well I'm sure ChildLine are use to people explaining their problems and they'll have lots of experienced staff happy to help. However like Gaz above we have many members on here that would be willing to try and help. Waffle on as much as you like. We aren't here to say nasty things about your situation like some forums probably would.
Emo Pictures - alexGORE
alexGORE
Dec 15 2008, 08:59 AM
ive deleted most of what i said as my dad checks what sites i go on and my sister has keylogged [idk if thats the right word D;] the computer many times D;
CHRIS_POPCORE
Dec 24 2008, 02:52 AM
Hey ya, don't u think, dat if u type some shit u don't wanna it to be seen by ur parents, dat is ur own fault. If u write nothin' so stupid, so just let 'em see. They have to understand (maybe after u'll explain 'em)... Or just write some shit and cover XD or maybe it's ma fault dat I think dat kids are smarter then they rly r... XD ma bad ma bad

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More