Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

One final fight for this tonight. Whoa-oh-oh With knives and pens we made our plight. Whoa-oh-oh Well I can't go on without your love, you lost, you never held on. We tried our best. Turn out the light. Turn out the light! Knives and Pens, by Black Veil Brides

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - prince_j
prince_j
time for me to say goodbye Dec 15 2008, 01:48 AM
When you said i love you it was all a big lie. I told myself not to cry. Things just aren't the same. Everywhere i go i hear your name. You broke my heart. And just tore it apart. I was never enough. I guess things just got too tough. I couldn't stop crying. Why wouldn't i just die. As i locked myself in my room. I knew i was in big doom. As i grabbed that silver blade As no one came to my aid. All i could see was red. Streaming down, I wish i was dead. Thanks to you, My wish finally came true! As they layed me in the ground. There wasn't a single sound. As the rain started to pour. They closed the coffin door. It's time for me to saygoodbye. And for the rest of the world to cry.

Replies

Emo Pictures - gloomymurder
gloomymurder
Dec 31 2008, 09:58 PM
....the name itself shall say it all i open your coffin..with my fingers slowly pry.. search for love one more time.. with your angel wings.. you shall in heaven lie.. if only..if only you again try.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More