Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Just when it can't get worse I had a shit day. No! Have u had a shit day? No! We've had a shit day. No! I think that life's too short for this. Want back my ignorance and bliss. I think I had enough of dis. Blow me one last kiss Blow Me one Last Kiss, by PINK

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - prince_j
prince_j
nothing Dec 15 2008, 01:49 AM
Nothing. everyday I wake up feeling like my world is upside down every island of my heart is being submerged into a deep abyss of unfamiliar waters I have no oxygen and no one to help me. I am left with nothing but my thoughts nothing but my pain and nothing but my sorrow I have nothing as I gasp for air my lungs fill with the lonely waters of uncertainty I beat my legs as hard as I can but never move an inch I swing my arms as fast as I can but all I see is hope slipping through my fingertips and just when I feel my heart turning cold I look to god to save me but he will never come and I will never be happy I struggle to stay alive but the darkness soon breaks me and with nowhere left to turn I let myself go stranded somewhere between happiness and hopelessness with nothing but my thoughts nothing but my pain and nothing but my sorrow I am left with nothing

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More