Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Scared but you, you follow me... I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die Bat Country, by Avenged Sevenfold

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Emo Pictures - just_another_emo_kid
just_another_emo_kid
Music Review: Underoath Dec 16 2008, 07:36 AM
ummm.... read and comment. enjoy Underoath In all honesty, ive only recently discovered the greatness of this band. This band band has been around since 1998. They were formed in Ocala, Florida. In a way, id consider this band more screamo, metalcore, and emo than anything. This group has had many line up changes. The album Define the Great Line is my personal favorite. Some songs show an emo side and others dont. The irony in this is that they arent really ment to be emo. they were originally a christian band. The album above reached #2 of the Billboard 200. The more recent album, Lost In the Sound of Seperation, topped up at #8. Ive only heard a couple songs from this album but it is worthy of recognition. It almost has a popish sound to some songs. My rating for the guys:9.25 out of 10 sry if this sounds like im making no sense... ive been under some pressure lately so if theres any confusion, let me know and i will TRY to fix it. next 2 bands Four Letter Lie Alesena

Replies

Emo Pictures - James
James
Dec 16 2008, 07:37 PM
Underoath's great, I'll agree, Define the Great Line is their best album. There's so much deep meaning to their lyrics.. Especially when recognizing the Christian aspect to them. Everyone Looks so Good from Here.. To Whom it May Concern.. Amazing songs.
just_another_emo_kid
Dec 17 2008, 08:06 AM
i agree... thnx for the input man.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 19 2008, 04:26 PM
Thinking about it I have most of their albums and I can't really pick out a bad one even though the style varies a fair bit.
just_another_emo_kid
Jan 12 2009, 04:05 AM
in a way it varies alot. some have the same sound but others almost seem to have a popish sound to it like..... Reinventing your Exit.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More