Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

people think I'm insane because I am frowning all the time All day long I think of things but nothing seems to satisfy Think I'll lose my mind if I don't find something to pacify War Pigs, by Black Sabbath

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xxRomanticxRevengexx
xxRomanticxRevengexx
this is how i live and die.. Jan 02 2009, 09:19 AM
broken glass and metal shards all the things that do you harm you see a danger I see escape from this grimy world i hate My walls are splashed with blood. Red and sticky from the lives ive snatched. Right from the bodies. Right from the lives. This is how i live and die. you say im safer in my room from the things that people do But what about the things i do? Just take a look around my room For this place will spell my doom. My walls are splashed with blood. Red and sticky from the lives ive snatched. Right from the bodies. Right from the lives. This is how i live and die. People look so sad for me all for me are the pitied looks just cos my life isnt like a storybook They think ive taken life so bad. But i have the life they wish they had. My walls are splashed with blood. Red and sticky from the lives ive snatched. Right from the bodies. Right from the lives. This is how i live and die. emo song...

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More