Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

We were the bruised, we were the broken, we don't live in pieces anymore. We have won, we have overcome, our scars have been made beautiful. We're the redeemed, this is who we are. Beautiful Scars, by Disciple

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Coldsoul
Coldsoul
Childhood Jan 13 2009, 06:08 AM
I come to think about my childhood... Its sad and not. When I were younger at the age of... 5 - 10 maybe, I were missliked by the other kids in the street and i thought "why wont other kids play with me?" .. its so sad... but my mom were there for me ^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbRU-rM82Iw&feature=related That video reminds me of myself at that age... same way.. Alone.. with that car toy like ... But Im alive and kicking ^^ *sight* i feal so bad for that kid in the video :'(

Replies

Jan 13 2009, 08:50 AM

The kid doesn't look all that unhappy. He seems pretty content playing with his toy car tbh. He might even like playing alone?
I guess it depends on the person, I spent a lot of my childhood alone but I was okay with that; I liked being alone.
If you'd been round my area though I'd have played with you mate ;D
Don't look back on it as a bad time, but an experience. You've been alone, now you can experience being around people more! ^__^

Emo Pictures - Coldsoul
Coldsoul
Jan 13 2009, 02:10 PM
Thanks =3 But true. It was an expirience (sorry if I misspelled it) But I like being alone too ^^ Or im not 100% alone... I have my mom and my dog to be with me ^^
Jan 14 2009, 03:57 AM
Indeed, and you also have everyone here on SoEmo too =D
OuToFWhack007
Feb 10 2009, 06:49 PM
wow that was short

I hope you don't feel alone any more cause i know its painful

I like being alone but i don't like the feeling of loneliness

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More