Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

It’s a wonder that I made it with these voices in my head, with all these monsters at my window, staring at me in my bed Monster, by Boondox

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXxRossAsphyxiatedxX
xXxRossAsphyxiatedxX
blargg.=/ help? Jan 13 2009, 07:16 PM

alrightt well uhhh how can i strt.

well 5guys like me...2 ex's, 1 neighbor, and2 frends...i LOVE my bff but i think he love my friend.and i REALLY want him nd i need a way to show him i lyk it but not too obvious nd i wanna make him lyk me somehow..how?

&& thse 5 guys r reely awesome but i cnt date any..i seriously love my bff...

how can i get him?

Replies

selfhater
Jan 14 2009, 12:31 AM
tell him how you feel?
Jan 14 2009, 04:15 AM

I agree with SelfHater, I think you should tell him how you feel. He might feel the same about you but is too scared to tell you because he thinks you like one of the other 5 guys?

Honesty is almost always the best course of action when it comes to love/relationships, but if it turns out that he doesn't like you then just try and remember that it's not the end of the world. You're 13, and you've got pleanty of time to meet the right guy for you yet. 

And of course, if he does like you remember to take your time and do things right =)

Best of luck! I hope he feels the same for you as you do for him!

xXxRossAsphyxiatedxX
Jan 14 2009, 03:52 PM

thats the thing, like if i tell him how i feel i know things between me nd him will fuck up..well if he doesnt feel the same...and i'd feel akward and he'll be the samee.

and it would hurt more to loose him as a friend =/

ughh...and yah i kno im 13 nd youngg lol but i reely lyk him nd ever since ive got heartbroke i reely stopped lyking ppl and now for my heart to open up to someone is lyk woahhh for me loll

Jan 15 2009, 09:38 AM

In the words of Lex Luthor from Smallville.... >__>
"Love isn't about playing it safe, it's about taking risks. And if you don't take the risks you might end up missing something beautiful."

Basically, it's upto you what you do. If you don't want to risk losing him as a friend then maybe you should keep it to yourself, but if he does feel the same then you might end up missing out on a great relationship; and there's nothing to say that you can't stay friends really.

Lex Luthor was a wise man in Smallville >__<

xXxRossAsphyxiatedxX
Jan 17 2009, 10:24 PM

lol oh wow.hmm thanks i guess.imstill a shitload confused but ive decided to keep my emotions to myself cos im sure i haveNO chance witt him cos im prolly not good enough anyways.

thanks for trying to help thoughh :D

Emo Pictures - xXTaRaxXShamleSsxX
xXTaRaxXShamleSsxX
Jan 18 2009, 05:58 AM
yeah keep ur emotions for urself cuz everything will be worse!maybe he'll hate u after telling him about that!try show him with the way u behave him!be nice to him more than before!and i know what i'm sayin cuz the same thing happened to me...my friend told me that she loves me and i waS like OMFG!hehhhe!
xXxRossAsphyxiatedxX
Jan 26 2009, 09:25 PM

hehe thx

but i HATE hm now.ugh he juss plaed witt my emotions but fuck it hes waaayyyyout of my life lol

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More