Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

In the end,as my soul is laid to rest, what is left of my body ? Or am i just a shell ? In the end, by Black Veil Brides

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

tyson78
kissing my friend...yay or nay ? Jan 15 2009, 10:27 PM

Hi all , i'm new on here and and to emo i find myself needing some advise,

I'm quite close to a friend who i met through my new way of life, i know he kisses all of his other friends and the other day we were messing around in my room and i found myself wanting to kiss him and i know he was waiting for it to happen but i couldn't do it , does this make me gay or bi or what, i like girls in fact i love girls but i know there is this thing nagging at me that i want to do this, and if i do how far do i go ,so i need some advise please help, how did every one else cope with this ?

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 17 2009, 05:48 AM
It doesn't make you gay or bi really. Your curious and I say if the moment happens again go for it otherwise you'll never know.
Mar 13 2009, 06:01 PM
i was in this situation when i was about 12. my advice is, if it feels right then i don't see the harm in trying it. if you don't expeirement you'll never know. there is a point in a lot of peoples lifes when they are curious about the same sex, most people grow out of it but not everyone. but overall it never hurts to try things once, right? --goodluck.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 13 2009, 06:39 PM
^Yep I agree.
Emo Pictures - fallen_angel2013
fallen_angel2013
Mar 14 2009, 06:50 PM
samething happed to me but i kissed her and now i know what its like and i used to be straight but now im bi
Emo Pictures - nellysaurxrawrxsexx
nellysaurxrawrxsexx
Apr 04 2009, 10:43 PM
im bi =]
Emo Pictures - tearsbeforefears
tearsbeforefears
Apr 05 2009, 02:38 AM
its fine i you kiss your mate, but as long as he knows your not bi or gay (unless you are) its fine. i my self have done with my best friend in front of his and my (at the tme) girlfriends.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More