Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

And we sing, sing with out a reason to never fall in love. To never fall in love again Last Train Home, by Lostprophets

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

LadyEmo
Too complicated? Jan 18 2009, 05:03 AM

Hi!Wanna know if it's too complicated to have "a virtual relationship" in here.Better if I try to explain:I have no emo friends(maybe one or two guys but no so really emo!)and like to have a relationship with a special emo girl...well here I can't,so I thought maybe someone could be interested in?Was I wrong?Too strange?I dunno.

It would be such an experiment for me,it would be the first time...the fact is that I really really like emo girls...so cute!...Howether I would be happy even to became only friend,good gf .^^Mwa^^

Answer pleaze!!!

Replies

victhevamp
Jan 20 2009, 06:02 PM
hmmmm id say your best to have a real life boyfriend/girlfriend as online relationships dont seem to work to me altho alot of people have done it at some point..
LadyEmo
Jan 21 2009, 09:42 AM

Thanks a lot for answering!!!I agree,you're right,this kind of relationships are difficult to create but above all to mantain!I've already an important love relation with my bf(he's very very important for me!Really).Maybe it's easier to have a good friend on line...I would be happy to find a special person...it's not necessary that she will become my gf,but just MY SPECIAL FRIEND.I need this,it's the truth.Someone who is happy to come into the site for me,just to ask me"How r you?"or to tell me how was her day...understand me?I don't have emo friends and feel alone,I'd like to find someone just like me.I think that we emo are special,we can understand each other better than anyone else!

Suggestions?Help me!!!

^^Mwa^^

Emo Pictures - XMaybe_Youl_Undrstnd
XMaybe_Youl_Undrstnd
Jan 21 2009, 05:52 PM

well ive had one or two virtual relationships and it is tough. You have to trust the other person completely but if you want I could be your friend?

LadyEmo
Jan 22 2009, 09:19 AM

I was just waiting for an answer like this!I would be very very happy to know you...thanks a lot!Oh,for a good starting,now I add you on my profile like my friend...you too pleaze!Unfortunately,I've few time to use the computer(I will explain you why),so pleaze pleaze pleaze don't be sad if I don't answer to you immediately!Ok?Will see if we are compatible for a special friendship...I hope so!

^^Mwa^^  :-]

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More