Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Then she closed her eyes And found relief in a knife The blood flows as she cries All alone the way she feels Left alone to deal with all the pain drenched sorrow relief Bite the lip just forget the bleeding.. To Write Love On Her Arms, by Between The Trees

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Emo_kitty
Emo_kitty
helps me outs here>.< Jan 21 2009, 11:15 AM
okay, me & my boyfrend broke up last wends right..then he wants to get back with me, i've been thinking about it & thinking of giving him another chance,...but my best frend maria was talking to her ex ryan & my ex shawn..they were discussing about her checking out other men, but she said no she's in a realtionship with my frend jordan, but shawn said(my ex)<"So? i checked out alot of girls when me & sam(me:samantha) were going out"maria then told me right after...people think i should give him another chance....& they say it doesnt matter if he's checking out other girls..but i dont think so..what would you say to him if your ex is trying to ask you back out?

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More