Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

If I had so much to say, why was I the one to walk away? Walk Away, by Sevendust

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xxkillxmexslowlyxx
xxkillxmexslowlyxx
My Mind Part 4 Feb 04 2009, 10:14 AM

No friends, No face

He has no friends; he has no face he doesnt care of your sex or race.  Surrounded by everyone he manipulates and destroys us all.  He costs a fortune but what the hell we have to feel good for now.  Babies die and mothers cry for he has entered their lives.  We won the battle but the war is lostthey are crying out for evermore.  One cop dies and another hides as his sinister self appears.  Feared by even those who push him around he cackles at us including god.  Known my several names but internationally known as cocaine.

This is the misery contained in my mind.  Dont know why things like this are there they always have been.

The darkness settles in like a cloak of death.   Fear races into my soul like a rabbit.  The wind pounds the trees against the house, howling and jeering at me cowering in the corner.  Some say Im a fool and some say that Im mad.  They just dont know they dont understand.  There are a few though, a few chosen ones such as myself.  Its like a special gift from the unforgiven, but its really a curse from them.  Its like a living hell.  I dont expect you to understand or anyone else for that  fact.  But late at night when the wind howls, it carries their voices.  The voices of the unwanted spirits.  They are neither Gods children nor Satans slaves.  They are unwanted.  I dont know why they chose me but they did.  They whisper things to me on the tongue of the wind hateful, foul things.  Ive lost so much sleep.  I fear that if I do sleep that they will come for me.  They have come into my dwelling once or twice but Ive yet to see them.  All I see are shadows dancing and taunting me.  Maybe I am mad.  If Im not then I will be soon due to their sinister ways.  They know as well as I my friend that it is just a matter of time before I lose the long fought battle.  Either way I will lose.  They will either get me with ease or drive me mad and get me later.

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More