Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Say something I'm giving up on you I'll be the one if you want me to Anywhere I would have followed you Say something I'm giving up on you Say something, by Boyepic

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

LadyEmo
FAKE?! Feb 08 2009, 05:13 AM
Observing many sites,and also this site(unfortunately...cause I think it's great!),I've seen that many people upload fake pics.On my opinion they are totally stupid,without personality and many other things I can mention.Wanna know your opinions,cause I really really don't understand people who act like that!!!!

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 08 2009, 04:42 PM
Heya there have been other topics about fakes and we have all agreed it's stupid and there is no need for it. Plus it's against the Terms and Conditions. It is hard to spot/ban all the fakes though as you can imagine.
LadyEmo
Feb 09 2009, 07:42 AM
Oh,I didn't read other discussions about this topic...sorry!lol!That's because yesterday I found fake pic,so...I wanted to know how people feel about this.I think this is a cool place to make friends and I really don't understand why someone feel the need to tell lies.We're a community,people is very sensitive in here and I'm sure that it isn't necessary to have "cool pics or stuff like this"to make friends.SO,PLEAZE,JUST BE YOUR SELF!!!THAT'S COOL!!!However,if anyone want to discuss,I'm here. ^^Mwa^^ 
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 09 2009, 05:19 PM
LadyEmo
Feb 11 2009, 02:14 AM
Thanks a lot Matt,very interesting. ^^Mwa^^

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More