Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Sixteen lines of blow and I'm fine Break my bones, but act as my spine Wonder who you'll fuck when I die And if I tried to call, would you cry? Please don't cry, you're wasting your time 16 lines, by Lil Peep

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

victhevamp
Lip piercings only for youngsters? Feb 16 2009, 10:52 AM
many people on here only get there lip pierced when they were young? (12/13/14ish?)

anybody took out their peircings since?

seems like a trend to have it done when your young then when you get older a lot of people take them out?

why exactly??

Replies

Feb 16 2009, 06:39 PM
yeah...im 13 now and next year ill get my lip pierced. id see why peepls take em out tho when they r like 19-25. but i guess after a while...things get OLD. and it gets kinda sorta a wee bit kiddy. ^.^
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 17 2009, 03:43 AM
A lot of people take them out when they get older because a lot of workplaces don't like them...pfff society.
Emo Pictures - scotty-boi
scotty-boi
Feb 21 2009, 04:34 PM

ive got snake bites   im 21   they are here for the long haul, 

ive got tattoos on my wrists that are   'cut here' serrated dashes with scissors

in my job it doesnt matter what i look like

im a mechanic  my boss is very understanding of me and my ways

i guess im lucky

also my girl  has her bridge pierced and snakebites and the middle of her lip pierced.......she works in a nursery with kids aged 6 months to 5 years  her boss allows her to keep em in  when shes in work,

Loofah220
Feb 22 2009, 01:51 PM
speaking of lip piercings. any ideas on how to convince my mom (whos said no repeativley) to let me get snakebites?
LadyEmo
Feb 23 2009, 07:45 AM

I get my right side labret when I was 22,I really love it,on my work's place isn't a problem,I work foe an on-line insurance company...so customers can't look at me...hi hi hi!lol!And fortunately,someone of my colleagues has one,few ppl,I'm one of the youngest worker,so at the moment nobody complain .Generally society is very closed-minded about these themes,but I think that,if it isn't necessary at 100%,I'll keep my piercng as long as possible.Ppl who hasn't one,can't understand who has one.For example,I got my piercing in a particular moment of my life,it has a strong and important meaning for me,and only me know and so can understand the reason why I have one...nobody else can...^^Mwa^^

*DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THEY SAY...PIERCINGS AND TATOO FOREVER!*

Calamity_James
Feb 27 2009, 04:15 PM
I dont have one....but i am thinking bout it and im 19

Ever1 i know got one when they wer "Kids" but got more, even taking them letting it heal then go for a new spot.

Maybe its cos the strech and rip over years of playing with them etc?
Emo Pictures - JustMe
JustMe
Mar 03 2009, 08:37 AM
I would love one, almost 16. But, am not allowed them at work or school. Grr! And also, my mate convinced me not to get it done till am atleast 18 cus work places don't like freaky looking people with peircings and insanely coloured hair.... =)
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 04 2009, 07:23 AM
^ That brings me onto the Emo Fashion and Work/School Rules topic I did...
Mar 05 2009, 09:06 AM

ugh...my mom keeps sayin no. she keeps saying ''what kind of job would you get???''

society sucks. everybody needs be clean cut all the time. annoys the crap out of me

like i said society sucks

Mar 05 2009, 11:35 PM
I got my snakebites when i was 17, Im now 21 and i wont be taking them out anytime soon unless of course it is because of a job...but it would have to be a job that I love alot! Im also considering a new piercing :)
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 07 2009, 10:12 AM
^ Whereabouts?
Mar 08 2009, 02:05 AM
Bridge ^_^
CHRIS_POPCORE
Jul 24 2009, 08:14 PM
20 and I have snake bites and small plugs in ears (18mm). Piercing is not for youngsters. Trendy shit is for youngsters.
XxxcuteemoxxX
Aug 22 2009, 03:18 AM
yh i havnt got mine yet.. gona get it nxt yr when im over in the uk... cus my skl doesnt allow all that crap.. its one of those wear uniform, all look the same types.. well it is a bording skl so yh... its hard enought to hid the piercings i do have... like my nose ... but im not sure which side to get my lip ring since my nose ring is on my left... cant wait to get it wanted one for so long:) nd i think lipe rings arnt jst a youngster thing ... its really up to u how long u want it for... like in aussi everyone one has one.. pretty much
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 22 2009, 05:28 AM
I think you should get it on the opposite side to your nose piercing.
XxxcuteemoxxX
Aug 22 2009, 07:34 AM
yh i was thinking that thanx.. ur the best matt... hehe :)
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 23 2009, 02:00 PM
It's alright I like to contribute on my site.
Emo Pictures - disaster
disaster
Sep 15 2009, 01:20 AM
i d0nt have one.and i w0nt have one. My c0usin she's 19 and she has snake bites and the one on her upper lip and she l0oks amazing. She uses it as an asset to her work. She's a m0del.
ValerieVicious_
Dec 22 2009, 04:57 PM
I Think That After A While They Do Get Old. I Got My AngelBites When I Was 14 Thenn I Took 'Em Off&&Got My SnakeBites Uhh Beffore I Turned 15 &&Now I Got My Monroe. Theyy Doo Get Like BLAH After Though.. xP

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More