Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Screw XBox, i play old school nintedo... i must be emooo... I must Be Emo, by Jeffree Star

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - JustMe
JustMe
When i grow up... Mar 06 2009, 10:27 AM

Just wondering when you was a kid, what did you plan on doing when you was older?

And what do you now plan on doing/ what are you doing?

I personally always wanted to be a elephant keeper, then a doctor, an actress and now my heart is set on psychiatrist

Replies

xFly_On_Paper_Wingsx
Mar 21 2009, 04:38 AM
Very true.. I suffered with major insomnia at school... missed a whole term of my last year.. did no coursework and only managed to scrape 5 gsce grades above c but I am doing ok.. I found it a lot easier to teach myself than I did to learn from others..
LittleWitch
May 06 2018, 06:08 AM
As a child, I had a set goal that I wanted to be a model, hahah funny no? I was so influenced by the show “America’s Next Top Model” *I still Watch it haha* that my goal was to be become as beautiful as them. Over the years my themes have changed from being a model to a vet, then from a vet to a dictator * I wanted to be in that horror genre* now... my set job I want to pursue would be a forensic crimal psychologist ^^
Emo Pictures - Undead_Nightmare
Undead_Nightmare
Jul 27 2018, 09:09 PM
I wanted to be an artist or writer or something along those lines. Now... I'm training to be a software developer. Not much has changed there, then.
EmoKing96
Aug 08 2018, 11:35 PM
I've always wanted to be a truck driver since I was 11. Soon I'll start training. It's not all it's cracked up to be, but I work best alone and truck drivers make good money. In the distant future, I wanna be an architect. I have so many ideas. Our post-modern hipster design is bland and America could use a funky 70's makeover, with Gothic style buildings and Medieval cottage homes... That would be so cool. If I become a successful architect, my work might inspire others and I'll be a trendsetter. I wanna change the world. I feel like I was destined to do something great.
Emo Pictures - xXBeyondBirthdayXx
xXBeyondBirthdayXx
Sep 11 2018, 12:42 AM
As a kid I wanted to be a singer. I always loved performing. Now I'm looking into being a stripper after i graduate. I think it's not as bad if a job as people act like; I'd work at a no contact club, I'd get to perform and give people a show they'd enjoy and it would overall be really fun for me and keep me in shape. Plus it pays well and I could take a night shift since my sleep clock is naturally off a few hours.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More