Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Look right in front of me. We got Exhibit C Anorexic, obsessed with magazines. And when I look over here, Oh my god, that's me in the mirror. No no no ladies and gentlemen This is my fear. My eyes and ears. Cynical Skin, by Get Scared

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Emo Clothes - Summer and Winter Mar 12 2009, 08:30 AM
I'm just interested what sort of clothes do you wear in the summer and the winter? A lot of people into the emo scene seem to wear pretty much the same no matter what the weather is like.

Replies

Mar 12 2009, 12:22 PM
yeah thats me i will always wear the same kind of clothes unless it get real cold or hot then i will wear a jacket or not wear a hoodie sweatshirt whatever you want to call it
CHRIS_POPCORE
Mar 18 2009, 04:30 AM
I live in such a cold place, so clothes among emos differ every season... At a winter everyone is a phat rapper-alike and fully clothed... and wearing skinny pants with winter-clothes looks kinda strange XD at a summer almost everyone wear t-shirts
victhevamp
Mar 19 2009, 11:21 AM
spose i dress more dark in the winter then more colour ful in the summer apart form that not much different really
Emo Pictures - Marlene
Marlene
Mar 21 2009, 02:02 AM

Hi,

I wear jeans all the time in winter, with some tee / top and a hoody or jacket. In Summer I wear shorts or skirts with some vest, or some nice dress. I can't wait for the full summer now, and hope it won't rain :/

xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 21 2009, 06:40 AM
Someone is dreaming ^ It will rain, but I reckon we will have a better summer than last year.
Mar 25 2009, 10:00 AM
British Weather = Same style clothes worn all year.

I'm so used to the cold now that I wear shorts in winter (:
xx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 26 2009, 05:25 PM
Yea it sucks our weather is miserable. I do not mind the cold or the sun, but we get rain, wind and dullness too much!!
Apr 06 2009, 07:32 AM
Todays weather for example!
(06/04/09)

It's really bright outside, but I can not see the sun anywhere!
But the sky is real grey and I can't look directly at it xD

it always feels kinda humid too in the UK y'know?
xx
Emo Pictures - DrMengele
DrMengele
Apr 10 2009, 02:08 AM
hello, im from italia and my clothes seem pretty much the same. during the summer i would wear dark simple clothes, usually a t-shirt and an under shirt {feels more comfortable to me} and in the winter i would just add a hoodie. im a fairly simple guy really.
Emo Pictures - Marlene
Marlene
Apr 25 2009, 04:34 AM

Dr Mengele - I have to say I love your picture ;D

This Hoody rocks!

DarkKitty
Jul 02 2009, 12:40 PM
I ware the same thing all year round, but that may just be because I live in Ireland. I like the rain though because it annoys my dad to no end. I would really only change maybe at breaks in the winter because when I don't have to go to school for a week I tend to shuffle about in my pajamas.
LipsOfDeceit
Jul 10 2009, 04:04 PM
I usually just wear thinner clothes in summer, there usually brighter too. I'm quite sensitive to the sun so i have to cover up but I do get quite warm, despite living in Scotland!
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 11 2009, 09:46 AM
Would you ever live somewhere much hotter then?
LipsOfDeceit
Jul 11 2009, 10:41 AM
I haven't really thought about it. I doubt it.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More