Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Keep these feelings no one knows. 45, by Shinedown

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Inheriting Addictions Apr 04 2009, 11:09 AM
If your parents are addicted to drugs or alcohol do you think you are likely to get into them or not?

Replies

victhevamp
Apr 08 2009, 11:41 PM
hmmm maybe, normally goes one way or another, you either get their addictions and become completly obbsessed/addicted or you become completly against it and never touch it

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 11 2009, 06:26 AM
Yea that's exactly what I was thinking. Not seen any statistics or anything but on average I'd say slightly more follow the addiction.
LipsOfDeceit
Apr 17 2009, 03:03 PM

If the child's parents drank/did drugs since the child was a young age it may be all they know and they may think it's alright to do that I suppose.

Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Apr 22 2009, 03:29 AM

ummmm no my uncle and my god father both take weed and im not completly against but im not for it either i dont mind weed but any other drugs and i cant stand them!!

LipsOfDeceit
Jul 06 2009, 06:26 PM
yeah it could go both ways. they could be totally against it or totally for it depends on their personality and their other influences.
Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Jul 07 2009, 11:11 AM
I think it may influence you if they do but overall it is down to personal choice, from what I ve seen and read if your parents or close family of that kind do it you are more likely too but you could always go the completet oppocite way. People usualy seem to be more likely to try it if their parents etc. have but overall it is down to the individual but weakness to try may be inherited. I'm not 100% but thats what I think any way, for now at least...

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More