Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I kissed the scars on her skin, I still think your beautiful, and I don't ever wanna lose my best friend. A Match Into Water, by Pierce The Veil

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - katie_katastrophe
katie_katastrophe
Parents and clothes...need I say more? Apr 06 2009, 07:12 AM

My "parent" who I was adopted by( she's in her fifties) thinks that girls are still supposed to wear skirts and sweaters to school. I can't convince her that kids don't dress like that. Every time we go to the mall she says " no one wears this kind of clothes " obviously ppl do wear them because ppl sell them. wat am I supposed to do about that???

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 07 2009, 04:34 PM
When you go shopping point out how all the other girls are dressed. Parents generally don't know much about our lifestyle in today's society and we don't know much about how it was when they were growing up. That's just how it is.
Emo Pictures - katie_katastrophe
katie_katastrophe
Apr 16 2009, 08:10 AM
Trust me I tried that. I siad look around and it just so happens that EVERYONE was dressed the way that she said no one dressed. She even the woman at the counter if people wore the clothes. Shes relentless
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 17 2009, 03:19 AM
If there are any gigs going on near you there will be lots of people dressed up to show her...

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More