Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I am the pain that feeds off your weakness A sickening born of hate, not of the blessed Old, by Machinehead

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - hopelessly_in_love
hopelessly_in_love
single and looking.... Apr 07 2009, 05:59 PM
ive been single for a wile now and it hurts. ever since me and my x broke up all ive gottin is rejection and now i have no self asteem anymore and im soo lonley. i need some help i dont know what to do.im suicidle too i constantly want to kill myself all the time. i just cant take how ugly i am anymore!!! ='[

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 08 2009, 11:29 AM
Your not ugly so don't convince yourself that you are. Be confident :]
LadyEmo
Apr 10 2009, 07:38 AM
Well said Matt!U r very pretty on my opinion and pleaze don't have these thoughts!Being lonely doesn't mean end of ur life,I'm sure u have many and many reasons to care about ur life!And how old r u?U r so young omg!I can't even imagine that u think u will be alone for the rest of ur life...Matt is right,try to be more confident!My mommy says always(and unfortunately...she's right!):"There's the right time for everything".I'm sure u will find love,and I repeat:u r not ugly!!!!!!!Love,Sara
xFly_On_Paper_Wingsx
Apr 13 2009, 06:31 AM
You are not ugly.. Really, you are 14.. it will find you in time.. Sometimes, yes, you have to wait.. Sometimes you have to be ultra picky and push so many people away to make sure that it is right.. but it will come to you in time.. just have faith.. You may be surprised too.. It can find you in the strangest of ways.. :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More