Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

If you promise not to cry, then i'll tell you just what i would say if i could be with you tonight, i would sing you to sleep, never let them take the light behind your eyes. The Light Behind Your Eyes, by My Chemical Romance

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Cut your own emo hair? Apr 11 2009, 11:03 AM
Just wondered who cuts their own hair as it it quite popular with emo haircuts.

I have trimmed my emo fringe and used an electric trimmer/razor on the back and it hasn't turned out bad.

However from experience still get your haircut professionally at some point as they can thin it out and cut layers properly ( I can't :p )

Replies

xFly_On_Paper_Wingsx
Apr 13 2009, 06:25 AM
I was thinking of trimming mine back into shape but the risk of it looking okay vs it going horribly wrong and girlfriend being really really upset is so not worth it so I would rather pay to have it done by someone with experience lol.. A fair few people do it though..
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 14 2009, 03:54 AM
Yea it's not like I don't have the money to get mine cut, but I have trimmed it a few times for ease I guess.
xFly_On_Paper_Wingsx
Apr 14 2009, 10:15 AM
Yah it's way more conveniant to be able to do it yourself.. saves a lot of hassle having to book an appointment or whatever too..

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More