Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I wanna die, wanna die but i don't just want to die you'll arrive, just in time just in time to stop me all the pain that you gave me, i want it all to stop yet it's not, not enough... Miss Wanna Die, by IA

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - silver
silver
piercing:)) Apr 16 2009, 06:55 AM

i think that snake bits are getting really old so im getting spider bits:)) and well a piercing maybe on my neck for suree on the back of my neckk so excited i love pain:DD... do you thinkkk it will hurt muchh??:))

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 25 2009, 08:36 AM
Not a great fan of corset piercings but each to their own.
Emo Pictures - Razorblade-Cupcake
Razorblade-Cupcake
Jul 26 2009, 05:57 AM
Tis not just corset piercing you can get done, some people just have their back done in a pattern, though there are a few i've seen that have the piercings around a tattoo, which looks really amazing
XxxcuteemoxxX
Aug 22 2009, 03:34 AM
yh the nose is really sore.. got mine done with needle... and it takes ages to heal to.. yh like it was a wk after i got mine done ant i ripped it out with a towel.. it got court on it.. sooo sore.. but so worth it cus its so pretty.. love it... so how long u had urs for?
Emo Pictures - Razorblade-Cupcake
Razorblade-Cupcake
Aug 24 2009, 12:29 PM
not got one yet but im gonna get one on my back around the heartagram tattoo im getting when im 19...got it all planned out...lol...was yours in a pattern??

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More