Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Shut up, shut up, shut up don't wanna here it, get out, get out, get out, get out of my way, step up, step up, step up you'll never stop me nothing you say is gonna bring me down.!!!!!!!! Shut Up, by Simple Plan

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Swine Flu Apr 30 2009, 04:37 PM
I'm sure a lot of you have heard about this global issue.

What are your views on the current situation...?

Do you think it is being handled properly?
Does it worry you at all at the moment?

Replies

Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
May 01 2009, 02:37 AM
well live in the country and all the people so far infected have come back from mexico so not really no im not
Emo Pictures - JozieEnvy
JozieEnvy
May 02 2009, 06:23 PM

It's just mass paranioa.

<33

Emo Pictures - InvisableGirl
InvisableGirl
May 05 2009, 03:50 PM

I live a few hours from Mexico near San Diego. And my family in law comes ever weekend. I think it is safe in the usa. Last time I checked only one death in Texas from a baby that I think justt crossed the border. I'm not sure about anywhere else. Just Mexicos' death over 200 I think. I think it's just people in Mexico that need medical attention. Because Ameirca has vaccines to prevent death of swine flu (I think. The news stutters over there words a little.) Er- I think Mexico that is the only one that needs the help because most of the people who have it here just came from Mexico. And the helth people CCD (something like that) is right, just use handsantizer. Most of the kids at my school keep them in there pocket or ask someone else for it. I think the media just likes the drama because, well, that is their job. But people shouldn't make it into a Catastrophe. Mexico had the problem that's why it's worse. All the other countrys shouldn't worry because will..... I dunno, just nothing to wory about. Just keep clean.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More