Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Dont fight... its hard to breathe when you're buried alive Dragging dead bodies in blue bags..., by Escape The Fate

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

-Peices-of-Me-
i dont understand... Jun 04 2009, 02:43 PM
please, someone explain, how does someone go from caring so much and saying they love you more than life to one day... just nothing, not caring whether or not you even show up at all, or whether your laying dead at the side of a road, i dont get it how is that possible?

Replies

Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Jun 04 2009, 08:41 PM
they are a lot of explanations.. but none are satisfying enough for something like that... some people just change randomly.. maybe they had a bad experience and they do not feel like being close to anyone. maybe they were frauds from the beginning, nothing is really set in stone besides life and death(we all gonna live and we all gonna die)..not even love. There is no guarantee that someone will love you forever.. you just have to hope.. at least on the bright side..sometimes we find someone who is worth hoping for....but on the bad side the same time we  hope for someone to love us forever they let us down sometimes,not even for a good reason.. thats just life.. 
Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Jun 05 2009, 06:20 AM
They could care but just have stopped showing it. Stopping just like that could mean that they found someone else or they think you don't care so they are trying not to or they hurt so much they avoid you so you don't have to share their pain. As my friend said there is no guarantee that someone will love you forever. If someone stops you should ask them why, it could be they never stopped but are afraid of what's happening or could happen. Have you ever thought it could be they love you so much and think you are worth so much more than them so they left you to find someone who deserves you? Love and caring are so complex you can't just stop without something happening. I love this girl so much but I know I'm gonna ruin everything at some point and I can't give her what she deserves so I try and distance myself from her but when we meet or she rings me I almost cry in admiration and don't want to leave or hurt her so I distance myself. In love & war everything is cruel, you just need to talk things over and if he wont talk then make him listen to you...
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 05 2009, 08:28 AM
Are you referring to a specific person? An ex-boyfriend? If so as mentioned above love can be very cruel.

Someone better comes along and they chose them instead hurting you badly. This can actually be a good thing because some people just aren't meant to be...

I'm sure it's pretty rare for a couple to fall in love in their early teens and stay together happily for say 10 years let alone a lifetime.
-Peices-of-Me-
Jun 05 2009, 07:37 PM
yes an ex bf but for the first few days after we broke up he was nice and he was there when i was crying and hurt and then one day he just started to spread rumors about me anbd wouldnt talk to me and called me a whore everytime i walked by i just dont get it, hes not with anyone new and hes even nice to my new bf but to me its like i've done something blasphemic 
Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Jun 06 2009, 03:27 AM
You tried talking? He sounds an idiot so try and keep your distance if he's hurting you
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 06 2009, 06:08 AM
Spreading rumours and even nice to your new b/f when he is single. Mmm sounds like he has lost a good thing and is actually a little jealous in a way.
Freshtilldeath1990
Jul 17 2009, 11:00 AM
you know why they say love is the strongest thing in the world? because it can create new life, and kill and hurt at the same time. and when people fuck with it. people get hurt. people change, lie, and the thing is its all a gamble. if ur willing to give someone your heart, ur also taking the chance that they may break it. all good things come with a price. nothing in life is free. but itg happened to me a few weeks ago. but just beleive that you are stronger than all that. some people are just heartless. if someone doesnt have a heart of their own. how will they know how to take care of yours?

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More