Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

This world will never be. What I expected. And if I don't belong. Who would have guessed it. Never Too Late, by Three Days Grace

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - bleed
bleed
why people hates emo? Jun 19 2009, 07:48 PM
why people hates emo?because of our physical outfit?or they are only stupid enough.that they dont understand the esence of becoming an emo....

Replies

Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
May 07 2010, 03:59 AM
yup pretty much summed it up... but i think the cutting one is the most popular in my area
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 07 2010, 04:10 AM
Yep well summed up xXBrokenxxTearsXx
Bones
May 10 2010, 07:30 AM
u forgot one thing ..... emo bois have bigger nobs... (how cud u forget)
Breezy
May 13 2010, 09:13 AM
yeah i got cussed out by someone because i was emo, they said that emos are all devil worshipers and will burn in haydes. theres are no emos, goths or punks at my school what so ever, its just me and this boy. theres this one girl but shes a poser, in elementary school she would cry and scream and sit at the edge of the forest until she got attention then she would be perfectly fine, now shes saying shes a prep. if you ask me chavs, preps and gangsters are all clones, atleast where i live.
Breezy
May 13 2010, 09:26 AM
everyone thinks emos are cry babies, and when you hear someone is emo everyone is all like "OMG they cut themselves." thats so not true, i know preps who cut themselves and their not emo. I will admit, i am a former cutter, but it had nothing to do with me being emo, if i was preppy i would have still cut myself, it has nothing to do with my style. if they knew what me and all the other emos have been through, and how much pain we have inside. I have so much pain and anger bottled up inside, and i don't cry about it, i've held things in for seven years. but of course all these people who pick on us wouldn't know, the only difference is we're not followers, we don't go along with whats cool and we don't try to be part of the 'in crowd'.
Ane
May 31 2010, 05:43 AM
hmmm... there just sick seeing us having our own world and being happy with... ha ha ha...

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More