Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Have you ever really danced on the edge? The Balcony Scene, by Pierce The Veil

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Why do people hate emos? Jun 20 2009, 01:35 PM
Why do they do it..?

Replies

LadyEmo
Jun 21 2009, 05:57 AM
Hi!Nice to meet u!Well,i think ppl is generally supid,they r scared from wat they don't know...like us,emo.I know it's a rhetoric sentence,but it's true. Prejudice is a symptom of ignorance,and world's full of ignorants!LOL! Dunno how ppl want young ppl dress like.They don't understand we r free.Free to think,free to dress,free to live like emo.They CAN'T understand emo culture,it's not for everybody,unfortunately i think in general only an emo could understand another emo.And maybe that's also our strength.lol ^^Mwa^^
Jun 21 2009, 11:20 AM
Nice answer and I think you have a point when you said people are afraid of what they dont know of:)
Emo Pictures - scotty-boi
scotty-boi
Jun 21 2009, 01:39 PM
nice answer =] welcome to the site
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Jun 24 2009, 05:51 AM
everyone who isn't "normal" , gets looked at in a strange way.. but really and truly no one knows what "normal" is =/
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 24 2009, 11:25 AM
People seem to just class normal as those in the majority, which emo's aren't.
Jun 25 2009, 12:05 PM
I hate some people...
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 26 2009, 04:17 PM
People also might hate emo's as some can be very 'fake'. Fake is hard to define and used wrongly, but by fake I mean just into the fashion to pose, and not be bothered about the music, etc.
Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Jul 07 2009, 05:58 AM
i hear ppls in my school says that emos, scene, punks, goths etc are attention seekers and want to be loved, i say wtf. i agree with above, they dont understand the culture
Freshtilldeath1990
Jul 17 2009, 10:46 AM
Hey Love. well at my school every1 knows me and who i am. so i never really get that. The thing is with most people if they wont take the time to get to know you they r gonna judge you. i know it sucks huh? so if u dress different u are different to them and they dont liek that. but wen that happens to me i usually try to get the know the person and they end up likeing me. its all about communication. but there r people that r just haterz out there. my answer for that is that we all are secure about who we are. they arent. they dont know who they are. we are comfortable enoough with ourselves to dress and act how WE want, while they try to dress and act in a way that people will accept them. they is insecure and jelous of us.
CHRIS_POPCORE
Jul 24 2009, 07:46 PM
keep in mind that hatin' something is stupid. be tolerant means be intellegent.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More