Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

And there's nothing wrong with me, this is how I'm supposed to be, in a land of make believe, that don't believe in me Jesus of Suburbia, by Green Day

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Singer Michael Jackson dies at 50 Jun 26 2009, 08:48 AM
I'm sure you have heard about this many times already but please share your thoughts here if you like. Read more: Michael Jackson's death by BBC News

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Jun 26 2009, 09:03 AM
No big loss. None of us knew MJ personally and his music will live on, you make think it cold but it's true he didnt mean much to me so.... May he rest in peace though
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Jun 26 2009, 10:26 AM
^ yea not that cold.. i loved MJ music and i was saying he maybe dead but he will live on forever in his music, not many people live on in people besides their friends and family R.I.P MJ!
Emo Pictures - ava
ava
Jun 28 2009, 11:42 PM
i don't understand y ppl ry over this man lyk they knew him personaly...i'm lyk did u sit down with him and have a conversation? did he know u by ur name? no? than suck up the tears!! it's sad he was amazing but no need to cry over it...besides this world never really remembers ppl in a year or so some one else will be the headliner and this will b forgotten but ye r.i.p. wish i cud join u....
Emo Pictures - kellencullen
kellencullen
Jul 02 2009, 08:59 AM
oh i am goim to miss mj and i dont care what other people think what would we all be if we cared what other people think so i dont mind if you hated the guy but people hold on to your your opions luv u mj R.I.P XXXXX
Emo Pictures - Scared-Ust
Scared-Ust
Jul 05 2009, 06:17 PM
im gonna miss MJ..HE WAS THE BEST.. MY FAV IDOL 4 THE REST OF MY LIFE.. X
LipsOfDeceit
Jul 11 2009, 12:23 PM
Did you know you can buy copys of his death certificate.. That's really weird don't you think? I think it's all gone too far really. Sure he was like an idol or whatever. People die everyday, they may have been an idol to someone. Y'know?
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 12 2009, 02:24 PM
Crazy people trying to make money from his death like that..
LipsOfDeceit
Jul 13 2009, 08:17 AM
I guess it's true what they say, you only relly make your fortune after your dead.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More