Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Baby if you could, would you go back to the start? Take any fresh steps or watch it all fall apart again? Biblical, by Biffy Clyro

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Some 'hope' Jun 27 2009, 10:37 PM
I've been having a conflict with relationship for sometime now. I just don't understand why I always get rejected, I don't mean once or twice, I mean almost everytime I start to believe in happiness. Either it's their not interested or not ready, what matters is that it wasn't meant and it hurts so much. Nobody understands when I try to point out I am drowning in my emptiness and hate for life. I feel so alone. Everyone says he/she will come and I understand that but meanwhile I am rotting inside!...I am such a good person and I am not ugly. I know what I am worth but how<i>can I love myself when all I get is rejection? Every moment, every day that goes by I sink into a deeper hole. I cry myself to sleep so no one can see me, I listen to music and I cannot stand seeing other couples. The jealousy burns with such might I could breakdown right there and then but I know very well how to fake a smile. I hate life. Someone please save me. My aim is Dieasphyxia and msn is fangenesis99@live.com

Replies

Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Jun 28 2009, 04:44 AM
There There.. i probably only offer you advice you have heard already... A setback is a setup for a come back.. and as you put it you has many set backs.. on there other side of pain their is comfort on the other side of hurt their is love ... all i can say to you is everything isn't going to go as planned.. somethings might just totally go wrong.. but you must not drown yourself in sorrow get up and put on a smile (real) and tackle the world, maybe its not the right time for you to have a bf you don't know .. take life as it comes.. it is not perfect.. in fact life is far from perfect.. very far.. you just have to find the love on the other side of the hurt

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More