Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You believe God and miracles don't exist, but still; even when you haven't seen it or witnessed it, you believe scientists, dreaming of outer space, what they say becomes truth, that's what you believe. Death Disco, by SEKAI NO OWARI

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - ava
ava
Where does this leave us?? Jun 28 2009, 11:55 PM
hey guys, umm ok i was emgaged to the greatest guy in the world.... his dad is in the miliraty though and has been stationed to move to italy and we live in america.. we talked about it and said we cud make it work but yesterday he broke it off because he wasn't sure he cud stay loyal in italy and i slit my wrists, naturally, when i heard this and we were still on the phone with each other so he heard and nearly had a cow because he was soo mad at me... then today he was lyk i wanna stillb friends because i really care about u....but i'm mad at u for cutting urself so i will talk to u when i am ready.... so i'm confussed at wat this means A he is not my fiance anymore but he is acting all mad and stuff lyk he still is so....wat does that mean B when he moves back to america wat shud i do i mean i love him dearly but idk if i cud take that pain again getting all happy and stuff only to be crushed as usual,,,u'd think i wud have seen this coming but i guess i thought he wud b different.....anyways wat shud i do???

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Jun 29 2009, 03:25 AM
first bub dun hurt yourself, we're here for you if things are getting that bad (and if their not). Just be friends with him, heart break can tear you apart, you're still young and have years ahead of you. You know you have friends here and he still cares about you as we do, he just doesn't want to cheat and is actually thinking of you. If he comes back and you're still scared of getting hurt you turn to him and look straight into his eyes, tell him you love him or you don't want to be hurt, you'll know which when you look at him. Love is the most complex emotion a human can feel but hun you will understand what to do when the time is right and if not come back here. He loves you still I think and just doesn't want you hurt. Please take care
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 29 2009, 04:31 PM
Such long distances can make people drift apart of course, but in some cases they can make your love grow stronger. Long distance hasn't worked for me in the past, but certainly does for some people.
Emo Pictures - ava
ava
Jun 29 2009, 05:54 PM
thanks guys i will take wat yall have said into consideration but sorry chris i have already hurt myself and i really do hope that the long distance brings us together because i cant live without him he is my everything and i hate that he is going to italy
xXxChrisJWxXx
Jun 30 2009, 02:32 AM
Just take care in the future hun. Time apart can make the heart grow fond. Good luck what ever happens and please take care.
Emo Pictures - Scared-Ust
Scared-Ust
Jun 30 2009, 05:32 PM
my opinion,listen to your heart.what do u want exactly??if u still love him,give him a second change.we never know what happen in future.before im engaged,i break up with my fiancee because of stupid mistake.after i lost her,i feel want to kill myself.then she come to me and said,she gave me a second change because she love my family alots.then,a few week later,i buy ring and purpose her in the hospital.she work as a nurse.i though she gonna reject me but she cry and said yes,i do.after this,i swear for the rest of my life,i will never let her go no matter what happen.she gonna be my future wife.
xXxChrisJWxXx
Jul 01 2009, 10:15 AM
good luck with your fiancee
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 02 2009, 04:57 PM
Yea hope goes well for you :]

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More