Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

This Isn't Love, This Is War! Children Of The Night, by The Blackout

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - FoXen
FoXen
Elves and other magical things Jul 01 2009, 10:11 AM
Hey, I have recently started to dig up information about Magical creatures and Humanoids and it really fascinates me :D But how do you think this have comed up ? I mean if there were a guy in the woods who made this up or something else you can think of ?? Plz answer x) sorry if you can't understand me properly ^^'

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 02 2009, 04:56 PM
I guess some people just have some very 'interesting' imagines, but I don't know what/who to believe really.
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Jul 02 2009, 07:44 PM
yea that is true, maybe these creatures really did exist O.o.. i don't really believe that, but hey what do i know one day you could hear the missing like was "ogres" or "elves"
Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Jul 03 2009, 07:48 AM
It all originates from before we had science and religion was the thing to live by. It was believed that they made the "unexplainable" happen because they did not have any answers, over the years the stories have been changed and things added and taken away making our modern perception of them. I don't know much but the stories of them also come from travellers and folk stories as vampires etc. also originate.
Emo Pictures - FoXen
FoXen
Jul 04 2009, 07:50 AM
Or (at lest here in sweden) the parents made up stories that made the kids stay out of the forrest and hold a distans from water :P Now I don't know what the names on these creatures is on english but I can try to descrive the best I can ^^' What made kids stay away from water: "Bäckahästen" is that horse that lives in small lakes, rivers and so, and those who lives in the oceans is called Kelpies (I think) and then we have "Näcken"....he looks like Gollum but has a...ehm fiol :P, their killing methods takes too long to descrive here though but they throw a spell on their victims with music or grace(so they jump up on their backs). ....I think it's pretty fascinating and then later the humans have changed their looks in the stories and all :D, like some people says elves have long pointy ears but others say that they have normalsized ears that only are a little pointy :P

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More