Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Where were two now one divided by this wall of death I soon will join you yet With my blood I'll find your love You found the strength to end you life As you did so shall I Oh no Bloody Kisses, by Type O Negative

Emo Forums » Emo Art And Photography (Reply)

WorthLessBitch
DeviantArt Jul 06 2009, 03:56 PM
It's my second account on DA, I hate all the shitty manga that's on the other one. This one has a lot more meaning. I hope to update it every day. Enjoy! Fucking-SK @ DeviantArt EDIT - 8/July/ 5.40AM There is some pretty expressive stuff in there. Don't click the link if you are going to follow up with a lecture. Art is an expression of inner most feeling, and I spare no details considering this.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Jul 07 2009, 01:30 PM
Love the work hun, congrats
WorthLessBitch
Jul 07 2009, 02:14 PM
Thanks. I wish I could scan it in properly, but the scanners downstairs at the desktop, and I don't think my parents would be too impressed with my art. Oh well it isn't too bad I guess.
Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Jul 07 2009, 02:17 PM
It's beautiful and I love it, forget them and enjoy your appraisal. It's great work hun and I wish mine was near yours let alone as good as. xx
WorthLessBitch
Jul 07 2009, 08:40 PM
It's not that excellent, I only got a C at GCSE. Average all over. It has been updated today though of some pretty expressive photographs...
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 08 2009, 02:28 AM
Just had a look and some good work there and I like your comments with each picture.
WorthLessBitch
Jul 08 2009, 04:51 AM
Thanks. I like to explain what each means, 'cause they all have some meaning. Otherwise I don't think it's art. That's just my opinion though.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More