Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I can't go on living this way But I can't go back the way I came Chained to this fear that I will never find A way to heal my soul,And I will wander 'til the end of time,Half alive without you my heart is broken, by Evanescence

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

LipsOfDeceit
Twilight obsessers. Eeek. Jul 10 2009, 03:57 PM
Personally after 5/6 months of trying to reed the first book I didn't want to struggle over the second one. Maybe it's just me but meh. The movie wasn't what i expected either. Anyway to the point I was going to make! It's crazy the amont of people who are obsessed. I know this one person who is convinced that there a vampire. And it only started after twilight. It annoys + upsets me because some of the things they come out with is unreal and most of the time just qwoting(ahh really not the spelling of that word, spell it out?) from the book/movie. And yeah other stuff but i think I've sed enough. What do you think?

Replies

WorthLessBitch
Jul 11 2009, 06:30 AM
It's mostly just fan girls. But yeh, I don't understand why. It's so so boring. I hated all the characters. It was so cliché... And the movie? It was so terrible! The acting was so... Bland. Even the guy who was Edward, and he's an excellent actor! But gave a shitty performance for Twilight. I fail to see what the hype was about. If you want vampire novels, Darren Shan's books are worth reading. <3
LipsOfDeceit
Jul 11 2009, 06:33 AM
Agreed, I'll happly read a Darren Shan book.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 11 2009, 09:45 AM
I have never seen film or read the books and I doubt I will.
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Jul 14 2009, 06:10 PM
well when i watched twilight it wasn't what i expected.. and i had to endure girls screaming for Edward.. (including my g f sigh.) .. to me it isn't that bad once you know what to expect, (i had to watch it twice to like it)the second one should be better now i know what type of vampire movie twilight is and also it's werewolf time :D
LipsOfDeceit
Jul 31 2009, 03:00 PM
I think it's the fact that i get too involved in the books/movies and to be honest Edwards mood swings seirously annoyed me. xD
BreeBreexSykes
Aug 01 2009, 10:50 AM
meh.. i really liked the books... i thought the movie was shitty, and edward was too ugly.
LipsOfDeceit
Aug 02 2009, 08:08 AM
Yeh the guy who plays Edward is scary. >.<
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Aug 02 2009, 12:02 PM
lol girls are now moving on to Jacob black
LipsOfDeceit
Aug 02 2009, 12:39 PM
I have a friend who is obsessed with... Jasper? I think thats what he's called. xD
FuckingPoseurs
Aug 05 2009, 02:25 PM
OMG LOL YA TWILITE IS GOD
xcasualtiesx
Aug 25 2009, 12:57 PM
twilight is horrible. the book was bad but the movie/acting is 10000x worse. I hate when you walk into hot topic they have a whole section of the store devoted to it. ugh.
LipsOfDeceit
Aug 26 2009, 08:47 AM
eugh yeah! all the stuff is too far >.<

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More