Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

If all these words you speak of meant a thing, I'd take back all the lines against you that I sing. But I know that there's nothing real inside. Your heart's invested in feeding everyone lies. Immaculate Misconception, by Motionless In White

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Websites You Love and Hate Jul 16 2009, 04:49 PM
Please share what Websites you Love and Hate..

Replies

Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Jul 18 2009, 05:49 PM
i love Facebook! (and of course soemo.co.uk) i don't really hate any sites unless those pop up ones count...)
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 19 2009, 06:32 AM
I hate Playlist.com as their music players do not work properly..
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Jul 19 2009, 09:08 AM
I hate sites that make me have to pay to access features as i do not own a credit card.. and my parents would never pay for me -_- I like lastfm as a site... but I'm trying to make the number of songs that i can play last lol
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 20 2009, 05:34 PM
I love lastfm and you will never have to pay on here (well unless soEmo.co.uk starts selling things...)
Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Jul 21 2009, 10:57 AM
A list of good sites (I dunno about love (I dunno if their strictly legal)) Skreemr Music download search site Downloads.nl Music/Software/Picture download search site GU1337 "he Site that has it all, for free! Application, Games, Movies, Anime, TV Shows, Music, Scripts, eBooks and Tutorials!" Free Find Search builder for your site MP3000 MP3 Search site Nintendo DS game downloads As it says Add more later and of course me sites Here 2 Help Free Phone Stuff HTML/CSS coding Amateur Poetry My Story Paganism

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More