Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

i'm wanna hold your hand so tight i'm gonna brake my wrist /.\ bulletproof love, by Pierce The Veil

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - FoXen
FoXen
Loveproblem here T^T Jul 17 2009, 06:06 AM
I got a Loveproblem that's going to kill me if I don't do anything soon T^T This is the situation: My mother has a friend that has a son who I am (I think) in love with and we are good friends and all but here is the problems: 1.He lives almost 4hours away from me with buss. 2.He is that kind of guy who use the word gay as an insult, he is a homophob as well -__-. 3.He does not like emos, the first time he saw me in black hair and eyeliner he didn't even say hi (1year ago) he just stared on the ground I've just been at his home for a week now and he treats me as everyone else but when he sees an "emo" he gets quiet and stares in the ground but that was after I went a little mad at him when he called an emoguy gay just because of his looks. What should I do? I'm too shy to say anything to him about it T^T

Replies

Freshtilldeath1990
Jul 17 2009, 10:23 AM
umm. well if he is that judgemental y go out with him or even like him? I had a gf that lived almost 3 hours away and it was hard to see her especially with being in a band at the time in all but we still managed. True love sees past all that. And if he still hasnt accepted the fact that there are gay people out there how will he accept the fact that you are what you are. he must be really insecure and if he cant find himself enough to make himself happy, how will he make you happy? but all in all it's your decision. i'll pray for you. god bless. - Zachy
Emo Pictures - FoXen
FoXen
Jul 19 2009, 02:50 AM
Dude I'm a girl..Lol x)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 19 2009, 06:10 AM
If he doesn't like you for what you are, don't change for him. However maybe still give him a chance as a lot of people just joke about emo's anyway calling them gay etc when they know they're not..
Emo Pictures - FoXen
FoXen
Jul 19 2009, 08:02 AM
Yeah I know :/ He is like normal in front of me again but I haven't changed for him (my hair and all) I changed for a cosplay :P
Emo Pictures - spawn
spawn
Jul 19 2009, 04:27 PM
Wait so he calls all emos gay regardless of their gender?? If he calls guy emos gay but can talk to you then whats the problem just show him your interested in a subtle way if you like him that much. Do the simple things make eye contact then smile and look away or brush yourr hand over his. Best of luck with him but i say just jump in head first and hope you know how to swim really cause if you dont try you'll never no :D
Emo Pictures - FoXen
FoXen
Jul 20 2009, 07:25 AM
He calls almost every emoguy gay, the girls I don't know but he doesn't like gaypeople whatsoever :/ I kinda do that already, we have the same humor and so on so it feels very natural to be with him :) We play like we always have like ticklewar it's like we are children again but at the same time not x)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More