Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

there coming from the corner ...all i know is that i don't, feel safe. i feel them tapping on my shoulder,i turn around, in a alraming state.. Burned at both ends, by Motionless In White

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Paganism Jul 22 2009, 11:57 AM
Pagan is a widely used term but is there actually an accurate definition to the words Pagan or Paganism? My newest website explores the terms and their origins so you can try and make up your own mind. One thing I fear I left out of the site is that "Pagans" are widely thought to believe that plants and animals have spirits and souls. To visit my site Click Here or copy and paste the URL below. http://pagan.yolasite.com/

Replies

Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Jul 22 2009, 12:34 PM
^very informative
xXxChrisJWxXx
Jul 22 2009, 01:29 PM
glad you think so.
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Jul 25 2009, 12:16 AM
ummm paganism is one of the first religions its was around b4 christianity and then thats when christmas started the christian put christmas in december to stamp out paganism plus no1 knows when jesus was born...... but pagans did used to do some pretty obsene things that were qiute strange to say the least but pagans are very spirtual and very carin people very mother nature friendly aswell but yeah im lucky to have pagan as a last name ;-)
xXxChrisJWxXx
Jul 25 2009, 04:56 AM
The celts celebrated one of their gods birthdays on Christmas and thats how it was adopted to Jesuses birthday
Emo Pictures - deadandbroken
deadandbroken
Jul 26 2009, 04:50 AM
my ancestors were Pagans. it was before German knights and priests came. we put up one hell of a fight but their long swords and metal armor beat us. we were converted with violence and all resistance was slaughtered. the early Estonians were enslaved. since 1300 we have been the slaves of Germans, Russians, Danes and others. we fought ourselves free 1918 but we were occupied again. so we sung ourselves free (The Singing Revolution) and the second republic was formed 1991 and still lasts today.
xXxChrisJWxXx
Jul 28 2009, 06:56 AM
If anyone would like to add their own section just message me with your contribution.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More