Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You bury me alive.. And everybody's gotta breathe somehow, don't leave me die.. Too consumed by your own emptiness and lies. Bury Me Alive, by We Are The Fallen

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
colours of the rainbow....hair, just for fun Jul 25 2009, 05:47 AM
im bored, and i just decided to make this what colours have your hair been? and what do you want to get next i had, green, blue, red, purple, dark purple, orange, light purple, red with blue streaks, pale whitish purple (almost pink), yellow/blonde and some others that i think ive forgotton. i want to get flurecent PINK next :)

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 25 2009, 08:54 AM
Brown, black, red and multi-coloured (red, purple, green, blue, brown..) It wasn't actually meant to be multi-coloured. It was down to previously dyes and bleaches really.
Jul 27 2009, 02:32 PM
umm well ive had brown red purple and black xD i want pink too !
Emo Pictures - kellencullen
kellencullen
Jul 27 2009, 02:35 PM
mines purple but am gona make it multi by doing some blue and some bleached
LipsOfDeceit
Jul 31 2009, 01:20 PM
blonde (when i was a baby lol) ginger (naturally) brown red green pink purple blue/black :D
Jul 31 2009, 04:12 PM
is your hair blue/black atm O.O
LipsOfDeceit
Jul 31 2009, 05:06 PM
Nope it was red but it's faded to gingerey. xD I didn't put the clolurs in order of when i've had them :]
victhevamp
Aug 10 2009, 02:27 PM
brown red purple blue black not sure what other colour to go? classic black atm :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More